October 2, 2014 | 1231 users online

Lip Treatments - Smith's Rosebud Salve - Smith's Rosebud Salve

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Mimiyu23

I like this for my dry patches,and cuticles;) but not so much on my lips. I find that the scents is to much for me and i prefer the minted rose one!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by formika8476

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another scented petroleum product. Good if you want a prettier tin of Vaseline, which has its uses. Packaging can be iffy-- sometimes the lid is hard to pry off, other times it comes loose.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by snowflake1512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the vintage look of the tin and the rose smell is not too heavy and I actually like the smell
That's all

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by BrunetteProductJunkie

This is my eye cream, remedy for a sore and peeling nose during tissue season, cuticle cream, heel cream, and a lip balm. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by lime2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best lip product I've ever purchased! I got it at Sephora for about $7, it's a bit pricey but so worth it! I use this stuff before I go to bed, when I wake up there always completely transformed! It gives your lips a healthy pink glow. I've read other reviews that say they hate the tins packaging, but I could open it up blind folded, with buttered hands, while doing backflips down a waterside, it's that easy! I've also read that this product has been compared to Vaseline, other than the jelly base that's where the similarities stop. This product is a must have for anyone with chapped lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by taylormcgrath17

BEST PRODUCT

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by MMBisMe903

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I cannot rave about this enough! It makes my lips feel all smooth, and it gives them a little shine. It's awesome, the tin is cute and there's enough product in there to last you for months. AND it was only $6 at Sephora!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by 5sos1d

This lip balm does a great job of moisturizing my lips. It makes them feel so soft and smooth. The tin is really cute and lasts for a very long time. The rose smell is sweet and subtle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by VleVine05

I first heard about this product from reading all of the magazine articles with makeup artists raving about it so I decided to get it and seeing as how it is really inexpensive I said "why not?". Once I opened the tin and smelled it, I was in heaven! I love the smell of roses and this is so perfect. At first I just used it as lip balm but then I read the underside of the tin and decided to try it out for my blemishes and I actually think it helped to make certain breakouts go down. Now I use it on dry spots from my acne products, on scars, I brush it on my eyebrows, I use a teensy bit for a cheek highlighter. I also like to mix it with a dark lipstick to create a pretty sheer lipglossy-balm, or make a cream blush out of it. Sometimes, if I feel adventurous, I will mix it with loose eyeshadow to create a weird glossy eye look. I love the scent and texture of this multipurpose balm and I will not stop buying it because it is such a great makeup staple that has, in my opinion, earned its cult beauty product status. I also love the tin design. My only problem is that when it overheats it gets everywhere and you have to put it back where it must go so that you don't get it all over your hands each time you open it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by maiitaii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this primarily as lip balm, it's great. What I love most about it is the packaging (the tube, not the tin). It does a great job moisturizing, and smells really nice. It can also be used for cuticles and dry patches of skin. My only complaint is that it wears off relatively fast, but my lips aren't dry after that so it's all good (some lips balms leave my lips dry as soon as they come off). Honestly, Vaseline is just as good if not better (but that's no slight to this seeing as Vaseline is my HG lip balm), but the tub packaging drives me nuts, so this is worth it for the packaging alone. But no, this really does do a great job at keeping my lips soft and plump, and I love the light, non-sticky texture.