October 24, 2014 | 1715 users online

Lip Treatments - Smith's Rosebud Salve - Smith's Rosebud Salve

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Mooberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes, it is over priced for what it is. But I absolutely love this product and I intend to buy a back up for the office next week. This is the only lip balm I actually miss, to the point I will actually clean until I find it.

I love the smell, love the packaging, love everything, except the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by winnster

I don't get the hype over this product. its basically Vaseline in a tin with a little bit of rose fragrance. The ingredient listed first is petroleum (=Vaseline). So this is essentially overpriced Vaseline.

The packaging sucks. the product is so goopy that when applied will remain on the finger. It feels awful on the lips, isn't very moisturizing and doesn't last very long on.

The only thing that this lip balm does right is the finish. It smooths over my lips and reduces the appearance of fine lines. the result is an ever so slightly rosy smooth glossy pout.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by spunj

This product is great not only for lips but as an all-purpose moisturizing balm. I suffer eczema and chapped lips 24/7 as well as dermatillomania (meaning I pick at my skin - especially the dry peeling bits on my lips which contributes to the dryness) and upon my very first usage of this product I was amazed by how it soothed my lips as well as moisturized them. The texture is so smooth and the finish is nice and glossy. It also gives them a beautiful pink hue and smells amazing. The packaging is a bit tacky though as tins tend to loosen the more you use them but aside from that the vintage appearance is very attractive and I am also pleased by how much product they give you. Overall I am very happy with this product and would definitely repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Mimiyu23

I like this for my dry patches,and cuticles;) but not so much on my lips. I find that the scents is to much for me and i prefer the minted rose one!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by formika8476

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another scented petroleum product. Good if you want a prettier tin of Vaseline, which has its uses. Packaging can be iffy-- sometimes the lid is hard to pry off, other times it comes loose.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by snowflake1512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the vintage look of the tin and the rose smell is not too heavy and I actually like the smell
That's all

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by BrunetteProductJunkie

This is my eye cream, remedy for a sore and peeling nose during tissue season, cuticle cream, heel cream, and a lip balm. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by lime2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best lip product I've ever purchased! I got it at Sephora for about $7, it's a bit pricey but so worth it! I use this stuff before I go to bed, when I wake up there always completely transformed! It gives your lips a healthy pink glow. I've read other reviews that say they hate the tins packaging, but I could open it up blind folded, with buttered hands, while doing backflips down a waterside, it's that easy! I've also read that this product has been compared to Vaseline, other than the jelly base that's where the similarities stop. This product is a must have for anyone with chapped lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by taylormcgrath17

BEST PRODUCT

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by MMBisMe903

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I cannot rave about this enough! It makes my lips feel all smooth, and it gives them a little shine. It's awesome, the tin is cute and there's enough product in there to last you for months. AND it was only $6 at Sephora!