July 24, 2014 | 2136 users online

Blush - MAC - Fleurry

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Sargis2129

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LE so wont be able to repurchase. I've had this blush a while now and it still looks new. I have several and only seem to reach for this one every so often. I think its very similar to Nars Orgasm I've read other reviews that it's closer to Deep throat. Either way it's a coral colored blush. I usually shy away from "frosted" blushes but this one is nice. It's a good blush for a natural flush. I feel it lasts all day and has good color pay off. The more I write the more I think I should make more use out of it. All in all it is a nice color. If you come across this somewhere it's worth picking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by tiffymacd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fleurry is such a pretty colour....to me...its a very soft pink with a hint of peach. I noticed the frost in it right away, but the subtley of the colour makes it hard to overdo it when applying. Its a pretty flattering colour for the lighter end of the spectrum - for reference I'm about an NC25/27 (not quite a 30) and this is really nice on me. Its a blush you want to wear when you need everything to look natural. I'd definately buy this again - it was one of my first MAC blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Chelseblondi

I use this daily! Sometimes i'll use it as my main blush or just add it to the apples of my cheeks, great both ways! Pigmented and will last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by starkelly01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fleurry looks good on my MAC NW20 skin. I picked this up recently at the CCO. Crazy pretty, not too frosty, just perfect! LOVE!
This blush is more pink than peach but has a touch of peach. (Def not orange). Fleurry is on the light side Reminds me of MAC's Fleur Power only lighter, with less peach and not so bright with a sheer frosty finish, almost satin like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by syeung2

LE, May 2007, Strange Hybrid collection. MAC calls this "pinky coral with white pearl"; to me this is more of a peachy coral pink with a slightly pearly sheen/finish. The "Frost" designation that MAC uses mystifies me, since I don't find this "frosty" at all... Great everyday shade for me (AAB/NC25). Lighter, less rosy than MAC Peachykeen. Very similar to NARS Torrid. Comes in the usual MAC blush packaging - clear domed fliptop and black plastic casing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It is a soft coral pink shade or peach. I am terrible describing colors.It looks pretty on the pan but it lasts really short time on my skin and also it is so sheer. I do not like layering and layering powder blush on my skin because it makes my skin both irritated and dry. On the other hand it seems less powdery than other softer MAC blushes. This is FROST but it is less frosty than Sunbasque. I could see myself using this as an eyeshadow but not as a blush, because it is so hard to get to stay and I have to layer so much. I am MAC NW 20. It does not really do much for my skintone really. I was at the party for 2 hours (boring party, left soon as I could) And when I came back I could not see any blush anymore. The little I managed to scrape on was gone too. I much prefer Breath Of Plum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Zoey223

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fleurry is so versatile - it's a great color for my NC25 complexion, and delivers just enough color for a natural, delicately flushed look. I have a tendency to overdeposit color, but Fleurry is one of the few blushes that gives me that polished, fresh look without appearing over-done.

I like it so much I'm tossing the rest of my blushes in my back-up box for now. Too bad it's LE.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by BunnyTimesThree

Beautiful peachy pink with frost. It gives a glow to pale skin, and brightens the complexion without looking overdone. One of my favorites. I am not sure how this would do on deeper tones though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by almost40

RIS and I love it already.Its so pretty on my fair skin,I positively glow which isn't easy on my 41 year old skin.A lovely colour and a shame it isnt permanent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This have been my favorite blush for years!!!! I finished one and had to buy another one! I am pretty upset that it was LE, because its my most favorite blush of all time!