January 25, 2015 | 2025 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Midnight Mimosa

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 10:37:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Totally awesome!!! ~powdery, musky, BOOZY!!~ This is so interesting more so than the usual VS fare! Really different & distinctive. It does smell a little like baby powder but in a grown sexy mamacita type way. It's so refreshing compared to the usual forgettable VS scents that I love but don't remember many of the exact names, I will remember "you" (Mimosa), even if you smell nothing like the actual drink. This should have been named like Secret Noir or something because it smells like Secret baby powder deo & the result of an a sexy night lol (just kidding!!), but I love this, I can't stop smelling my hands (I got the lotion at the semi annual sale), I wish I had smelled it so I could have bought the entire line up! I hope they aren't stopping making this but alas I suspect it's DC ;( so unique for VS! If I had the body spray I would layer this with Baby Magic lotion & Secret or Suave baby powder deo but I have this in the lotion. It is really strong! I admit I am obsessed. You will probably either love or hate this, this inspires the notion that it's either lovely or disgusting no middle road & I am the former not the latter. This smells sooooo-o good! Awesomeness in a bottle! This is so feminine & sexy, just charmed the hell out of me, I got it unsniffed, what an absolute gift...Sometimes I am surprised by how happy something small I've purchased can make me. This made my day totally!! This is my new fave VS scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This smells like flowers and baby powder....and I cant stand scents that smell powdery!! I couldnt get away from this stuff fast enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by ThirtyandFlirty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got this on sale at the outlet the mist $3 the body lotion $3. what a steal. the initial application is strong but the dry down is sexy powdery and just yum. i love this. i am not into fruity smells for i think they are for teenie boppers. by me being a grown woman the musk is a must smells clean sexy fresh. am surprised with the bad reviews. i don't know why this fragrance reminds me of donna karen cashmere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by catwoman30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this:got it on the clearance table for next to nothing:paid about $6 total for the mist and lotion.It is very powdery but I find it to be comforting and can't wait for cooler weather as it is a bit strong for the 100 degree heat we are having.It smells very familiar bu I haven't figured out what it smells like yet....will update when i do:)
ETA-this has the same powdery vanilla to it as both Curve Crush and Hanae Mori...that might be why it smells familiar.I don't get baby powder or baby wipes from this btw:)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by goodthings

I totally agree with one or two of the previous reviews. It does smell like baby wipes! I do like the powdery-ness of it, and I find the smell to be comforting.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

I bought this because I love powder scents Or so I thought. I used to enjoy Loves Baby Soft. Midnight Mimosa It turns awful on me makes me want to gag and gives me a headache It smells wonderful in the bottle but when I put it on its terrible. Test before you buy. I was able to use this a perfume just not as a body spray Who ever made this at Victoria Secret should be fired

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Mereleigh

I absolutely love this fragrance! I discovered it after it was gone from stores, unfortunately. I borrowed a lotion in a bank of all places, because my hands were so dry. The teller lent me hers to use, and I immediately loved the powdery, clean scent. I think that a lot of people who normally love Victoria Secret fragrances and bath and body products would not like this at all. It is not the typical fruity, floral and to my nose, cheap smell of their typical fare. Not that this smells expensive. It just smells nice and clean, and sometimes that is good enough! The only othervfragrance I like from VS is Vanilla Lace, and much of that has to do with nostalgia. The Midnight Mimosa smells very powdery, very clean, and very good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

During a recent trip to VS, I saw they had fragrances for 2.50 (75% off of 9.00) and was excited as I am an avid collector. I went through the bins and found this scent - one I'd never heard of before. I tried it, I liked it.

It doesn't smell like baby powder as much as everyone says - probably more like the first couple minutes after using baby oil. It does have the creamy yet powdery note mentioned, though. The dry down is sensual, clean, and comforting, almost unisex. It's perfect for Fall or for laying with fruity fragrances.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

Smells just like baby powder. It smelled really nice in the store, but like the previous poster said it was an over powering smell of baby powder. I think it is safe to say I wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by mangolola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In the store this smelled really light and refreshing. I got a green flowery smell... BUT... when i got home it was straight baby's butt. OMG baby powder-o-rama. GAG. I have no clue how I thought this was good in the store, must be all the foofooy stuff in the air. Its going back tomorrow.