July 28, 2014 | 2047 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a sucker for these MegaSlicks - this is my 4th one, I think. The color in the tube is really pretty, but once applied is so, so, so frosty the color isn't the focus at all. It is a light pink that is appropriate for spring/summer. Of course, I'll keep playing with it because the MegaSlicks are super hydrating and seem to have decent staying power for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by kayceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product because I love the frosted pink colour. But the quality just makes it impossible to actually wear it.

The product is very thick and fairly sticky, even for a frosted gloss. It's impossible to get it to spread evenly, even with a lipstick primer underneath. Just as you get it right, you obviously need to move your mouth at some point and then it's uneven again. And the frosted nature of it makes it blatantly obvious and kind of ruins the point of the look.

The stickiness persists for a long time and if you have more than a thin coat on gives that "mouth glued shut" effect that's not particularly attractive. It also has a really obnoxious scent that doesn't fade for a long time.

Like I said, I wanted this to be a nice product because the colour is really pretty. The packaging is also attractive. But it's just too hard to wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

I love this color!!!! So I'm very disappointed that this didnt work out for me :( For starters it doesnt even smell safe, as soon as I opened it I could smell the gloss and its not a good smell and while i cant describe it exactly I do know that whatever the smell is it isnt a "safe" one. Stupidly I tried it on anyway, loved the color but not long after applying it my lips had a weird numb tingly feeling and Im pretty sure this isnt supposed to be a plumping gloss or whatever so this can't be good, I really like the color but learn from my mistake! Dumpster burial for this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Koyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was attracted to this color in the package and decided to buy it ! but it turned out way to frosty and extremely sticky not to mention the smell isnt so pleasant imo, ( it feels abit like the scent of soap on ur lips). i kinda hated it at first but i finally figured out how to wear it. since its really frosty so i combine with the matte lipsticks. just use a bit to top it off. and it turned out great.. it gives the glossy effect with a nice a mount of frost ! But i would definitely not recommend buying this due to its stickiness and scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by celestdelune32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lipgloss although it is a bit sticky but very frosty so its worth it. Im not a big fan of lipgloss I usually go for lipsticks but i still like this lipgloss and ill just use it for backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Artbum

no, Sinless is ****Frosty**** !, this color (Cherish) is slightly frosty with a mix of cool/warm tones ~~~

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by smellsgood

wow im suprised by all the negative rules on this lipgloss...i expected the color to be very frost that is why i bought it. Its a great alternative for a bold lip without being red or fuschia. The smell to me is also very good kind of like cake batter. So id def repurchase but this color is pigmeted that you dont need to layer so this will last me forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Alibot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I might have gotten a bad tube, it was super sticky and gloopy. Hard to apply.
The colour is super frosty, it looks terrible. I've used the wetslicks clear gloss before, and it's pretty decent so I thought I would try a colored gloss. I was disappointed right away even though it was less than $2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by christinawho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hate the color. Way too frosty/trashy looking. Not a good look for me. I was looking for a pale pink lip gloss and saw this on sale for 99 cents at Walgreen's so I picked it up. It looked pretty in the tube and was on sale so I decided to give it a try. Big mistake. Normally, I like to get MAC glosses but that was too far a walk for me during my lunch break at work. The pros for this gloss is that it doesn't smell bad and it's not sticky. If only the color was less frosty...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by et3naltwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Considering how most people bought this for less than a dollar (or around that), then the price that I bought it for was expensive ($3). At the store, it looked like the nice amount of pink with few sparkles. However when I tried this on at home on my lips, the gloss made me look trashy. It was way too frosty and light-coloured. The consistency was also too sticky and it took me a while to evenly distribute it on my lips.

Moreover, I don't smell any sweet smell from it at all. All I smell is a product that's heavily laden with metals. It smells toxic. I'm not sure if Wal Mart will let me refund it because I do not want my 3 bucks going down the drain b/c of smthg I can't even use.