Queen Helene mint julep deodorant

Not tested on animals

on 12/29/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought the mint deodorant on Amazon. I paid approx 5. This does not smell like real mint to me, I find the scent not very good and the actual product has made my underarms sore. I have used many different brands of deodorant some with aluminium, parabens and alcohol and they have not done this. I chose this thinking that the mint would make me fresher under the arms and now I find that I regret purchasing...so much so that I felt I must leave a review for other people. I used several times over a month and today it has been disposed of.

on 11/5/2009 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

omg..this is the single worst deoderant I have ever tried...it smells good then trns a few hours later and it makes you reek! Oh yuck!!! Dont get this!!!

on 6/20/2009 12:53:00 AM

The stick itself smells good. Me after wearing it for an hour? Not so much. Unless you want to smell like a truckdriver, STAY AWAY!! I don't want it to go to waste however, so I will use it on my feet since they rarely stink anyway.

on 4/30/2007 5:59:00 PM

the best natural deodorant i have found. smells minty-lasts for half a day. hard to find and burns if you've just shaved. this will not work if you sweat much at all-i use this on my days off from work, but i still have to reapply.