October 24, 2014 | 1877 users online

Deodorants - Queen Helene - mint julep deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Lovemygold2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the mint deodorant on Amazon. I paid approx 5. This does not smell like real mint to me, I find the scent not very good and the actual product has made my underarms sore. I have used many different brands of deodorant some with aluminium, parabens and alcohol and they have not done this. I chose this thinking that the mint would make me fresher under the arms and now I find that I regret purchasing...so much so that I felt I must leave a review for other people. I used several times over a month and today it has been disposed of.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

omg..this is the single worst deoderant I have ever tried...it smells good then trns a few hours later and it makes you reek! Oh yuck!!! Dont get this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by hartmanm18

The stick itself smells good. Me after wearing it for an hour? Not so much. Unless you want to smell like a truckdriver, STAY AWAY!! I don't want it to go to waste however, so I will use it on my feet since they rarely stink anyway.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the idea of these QH products due to their safer ingredient list but they really don't work as well as traditional antiperspirants/deodorants. This particular one contains alcohol and is in the form of a solid gel which applies somewhat gummy. The scent is fresh and interesting but that's about the only thing I like about it other than the natural ingredients. I don't notice excessive wetness towards the end of the day but the intense odor is a dealbreaker. The Vitamin E deodorant is somewhat more effective with odor issues and I like the texture better than the Mint Julep. I use this on lower stress, leisure days and look foward to using it up so I can trash it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by partlycloudy

the best natural deodorant i have found. smells minty-lasts for half a day. hard to find and burns if you've just shaved. this will not work if you sweat much at all-i use this on my days off from work, but i still have to reapply.