Queen Helene mint julep deodorant

Not tested on animals

on 3/26/2015 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This keeps odor away and it washes clean with soap. No extra scrubbing is needed, can't same the same for brands like Dove and Ban. One swipe applied lightly is all that you need, any more and it will get gummy.

on 12/29/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought the mint deodorant on Amazon. I paid approx 5. This does not smell like real mint to me, I find the scent not very good and the actual product has made my underarms sore. I have used many different brands of deodorant some with aluminium, parabens and alcohol and they have not done this. I chose this thinking that the mint would make me fresher under the arms and now I find that I regret purchasing...so much so that I felt I must leave a review for other people. I used several times over a month and today it has been disposed of.

on 11/5/2009 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

omg..this is the single worst deoderant I have ever tried...it smells good then trns a few hours later and it makes you reek! Oh yuck!!! Dont get this!!!

on 6/20/2009 12:53:00 AM

The stick itself smells good. Me after wearing it for an hour? Not so much. Unless you want to smell like a truckdriver, STAY AWAY!! I don't want it to go to waste however, so I will use it on my feet since they rarely stink anyway.

on 4/30/2007 5:59:00 PM

the best natural deodorant i have found. smells minty-lasts for half a day. hard to find and burns if you've just shaved. this will not work if you sweat much at all-i use this on my days off from work, but i still have to reapply.