April 19, 2014 | 1991 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Beauty

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smashbox glosses in general tend to be thick but not goopy, have good color intensity, and decent staying power. Beauty isn't my favorite color, but it doesn't make the product less worthwhile. I wouldn't get it again for me, because on my fair skin this comes across as more orangey, sort of "Boca Raton old lady by the pool" than I'd like. On somebody with a tan I bet this color would be a knockout. It's a lovely coral-pink. It's just not the right color for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

a lovely pinkish coral color, creamy and opaque. It looks pretty intense in the tube but goes on semi-sheer. A lovely color for warm toned skin, this is similar to my HG gloss: Mac fulfilled (also a pinkish coral)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by benny143

Beautiful coral/pink color! No orange at all! Great consistency and color payoff! No scent and no glitter!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

Beauty is a nice coral/pink shade and, for a gloss, is quite opaque. Worn alone, I woudn't say that it is a bright shade so it's definitely wearable for every day especially in the spring and summer. I prefer to use this over lipsticks when I want to tone them down a tad bit and add a little more dimension to my lips. I might not repurchase simply because I prefer lipsticks over lipgloss. However, this is a beautiful shade and a nice product overall. Would recommend to those who want an opaque coral gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by mg86

My favorite lipgloss ever - jn fact, this was my only one for a long time. I have been using this salmon-pink color for ages and can see myself continuing to use it for years to come. The formula isn't sticky or gunky on the lips, albeit the consistency is a little weird in the tube. Compared to Lipglass, this is very smooth and provides light to medium monochrome pigmentation when applied with the doe-foot applicator it comes with. I find it very moisturising and it works very well both on its own and layered over other lip colors - especially lip stains. As for the "enhancing" aspect, I think the shine makes my lips look bigger - but that is true of every gloss on the planet. The staying power is what you would expect from a gloss in that you will need to reapply periodically throughout the day.

All in all I could see this color working for everyone for day and maybe a subdued night look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by skwpt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a little put off the the color in the tube, but when I tried it on, it was love at first sight. The coral-pink looked wonderful against my fair, cool skin, perfect for spring, but especially summer if I get a little color on my face (preferably bronzer!). Like their True Color formulation, the payoff is a moderate pigment, but your natural lip color still shows through. The texture is among the best out there in glosses, very soft, smooth, non glittery (a cream) and not at all sticky or tacky or thick. It is almost a smooth as MUFE Fascinating Gloss. After the shine wears off, it leaves behind a lovely pink stain. It looks fantastic layered lightly on top of Edward Bess Tender Love lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Jlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this product about 2 weeks ago and ever since I apply it at least 4 out of 7 days. It looked a bit intimidating to me at first since i never wear lip products besides chapstick, but when I applied it I was wowed. It made my skin (which is tan) looked soo glowy and bright.

It looks bright corally pink in the tube, but when applied it's more toned down and can easy be worn on a daily basis.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by flufffycloud9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love the color and feel of this gloss. Goes GREAT with my tanned skin. I just wish it lasted longer. The color fades within 2 hours. I'd love to find this same shade in a lipstain or lasting lipstick because it is such a pretty color! If anyone knows of one that would color match this, please message me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by calistarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't been wowed by a color in such a long time. This is the most perfect watermelon shade I've ever seen! It looks great on tan skin. I've never had a Smashbox lipgloss before this one, and I cannot believe I've waited this long to try one. The formula is unbelievably soft and moisturizing to the lips. Great pigmentation too! It comes with a wand applicator. I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 9:58:00 AM More reviews by phunkysuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A friend was wearing this, looked awesome on her olive skin and insisted I try it out. I thought it would be too warm for my cool complexion, but finally a coral pink that livens me up and doesn't yellow me out! It is gorgeous and brighter than most glosses I use, but perfect for summer with a tan/bronzed look. Wear was average and didn't dry my lips out. Wish it was cheaper though!