October 21, 2014 | 1978 users online

Fragrances - Clean - Warm Cotton

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by glockgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this scent. It is so clean smelling,so fresh! I highly recommend this if you like lite, airy,so fresh smelling. I get so many compliments whenever i wear it, i get stopped by complete strangers and asked what scent i am wearing, everyone always says that they are going to purchase it also.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this with my Sephora Fragrance kit. It does smell literally like clean cotton. It smells like dryer sheets. Not that it smells bad, but I don't want to smell like dryer sheets.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this perfume. It lasts all day and it wafts through the air but it isn't suffocating or cloying. Not for anyone who would not want to feel like they have dryer sheets in their nose 24/7 :p

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by AliApplecore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think maybe this perfume reacts oddly with some people, because my experience with it was great! I got it in a sampler and now that I have a gift card I'm buying a bottle of it. It did smell like fresh, warm cotton towels on me, and warm towels usually have the fragrance of whatever detergent or fabric softening sheets you use, so I'm not really sure why people thought it would smell like something other than laundry. I can see how that can smell bad to people, but on my skin it smelled really good, almost like sweet tarts for some reason but not in a sickly sweet way. I like the way clothes smell when they are freshly cleaned, so I don't mind smelling like that all day. To me it was definitely a "clean" smell, and I don't think it would come off to other people as an obvious perfume but just that you smell good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this perfume as part of a sephora favorites set. My husband suggested that I put this in an atomizer and use it in place of febreze, which may not be a bad idea. Smells too much like a dryer sheet or detergent to wear all day unless we're camping!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by HanLuna

Ok so i don't own this fragrance but i have the Warm Cotton body souffle. I have tested this at Sephora and i kind of like it. I got the Body Souffle instead and i like it on its own but i believe if i paired it with this EDP,it will be even better. I do agree this is definitely not for everyone and it can put some people off but i honestly love this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by thatawesomegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

This smells exactly like a laundromat and not in a good way. It gives me a migraine headache. The only reason I have this fragrance is because it came with a Sephora fragrance sampler. When I opened the packaging I instantly got a migraine from a strange scent and it took me no time at all to realize that it was coming from the Clean Warm Cotton bottle. I much prefer Philosophy's Amazing Grace or Pure Grace for a simple clean scent without the awful migraine.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by aimela

This smells like Downy fabric softener, which I detest.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by ariraven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Smells just like laundry detergent or fabric softner. Some one you may go why would you want to wear a perfume that smells like that when you can just wash your clothes and get the same thing? Well for me this is great I work in a salon and the competeing smells can be overwhelming so wearing something like this is nice because I can still get my fill of putting on a perfume without giving my clients some other competeing smell.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells exactly like detergent, bad detergent! I think the next time I want to smell like this perfume, I will just pour detergent on me. On to the next perfume.