Lancome Color Design - All Done Up

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lancôme 'Color Design' Lipcolor ($23) in All Done Up is the only shade I have from the line. I've had it for months & never reviewed it because after wearing it maybe 5 times, I didn't think the shade was flattering on me. Last month I tried it again for whatever reason & felt it didn't look as bad as I thought it did before. It's not an everyday lipstick as in it's a nude; it's just suitable for me to wear every day. The only think I "dislike" is the color. The lipstick itself is great. This applies really smooth, & it's opaque & completely covers my lip tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got my hands on this lipstick as part of a free gift for spending a certain amount of money (I don't remember how much for the life of me). I bought a foundation and I was excited to get the gift almost as much as getting the gift!
One day, I tried out the lipstick by applying it straight from the tube. I felt that the colour was too bright for my skin (I'm NC15 in MAC if you're wondering), so I put it away, thinking I would never use it again.
A while later (I don't know how long after to be honest), I decided to give this lipstick another shot. I applied it with a lip brush, thinking that it would be lighter on my lips. It worked! The colour was beautiful, my lips felt hydrated, and it didn't have any gross smell to it. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved it.
I still have that exact lipstick (I don't go through lipstick all that fast to begin with), but it's clear that it's gotten some use! I think I may purchase it again if possible, because I love everything about this lipstick. :)

on 9/22/2013 5:31:00 PM

This is my HG fuchsia lipstick. This is a cream finish - no glitter or shimmer and it has a blue undertone. All done up flatters my NC 25 skin tone and does not make my teeth appear yellow with this on. It has long lasting power too- around 6 hours. When it wears off, it leaves a lovely pink stain. I received this as a GWP from Lancome.

on 10/24/2012 9:42:00 PM

I don't like this lipstick as much as I like the other Lancome lipsticks, or any lipstick. It has a slight purple tint to it, which I think looks good in the winter with a neutral shadow. It is a little bit expensive, but I would recommend other lipsticks.

on 8/20/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Beautiful lipstick color! I adore this lovely berry/brown/brick-pink color. If you're someone who is into berry color lip shades especially for Fall- I say check this one out. As with all Lancome lipsticks, the pigmentation is strong, application is smooth, and wear time is great :)

on 2/29/2012 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

GWP lipstick....really love it! It's what I wear when I want my lips to be standing out or I feel like venturing out of my lipstick comfort zone. I don't wear his to school or anything, but I really like it.

on 8/17/2011 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

NC35 here.

The lipstick in the bullet shows a medium-to-dark rosy color. I would call this a fuchsia-mauve with just a tinge of brown in it. On my purplish lips, it looks like a rosy fuchsia-red. Very feminine in that sort of retro way that is popular right now. But I would not call it "pink" nor "fuchsia". It had just a tinge too much brown in it to be called that IMO. It's really obviously when I compare it to my other fuchsia lipsticks.

Creme formula with medium coverage that can built to full. I'm glad to have it to wear it for the times I want a more formal high-maintenance look. continued >>

on 4/1/2011 2:56:00 PM

I received this as a GWP and I find it to be sheer or pigmented, depending on how I apply It. I must say I am not a big lipstick person but sometimes I'll dab some on. A little bright for my taste but considering It's Matte but not dry I like It.

on 3/14/2011 8:31:00 PM

I received this as a GWP this past month. I have had trouble finding a good pink/berry lipstick that doesn't scream scary.

I LOVE this color! Moisturizing, vivid, lasts....and it was completely free! I would definitely be repurchasing after I run out.

on 2/26/2011 9:08:00 AM

I got this as a free gift with pruchase from a Lancome counter. I love it. I know I'm gonna end up using up this beautiful colour and will have to re-purchase. It's a deep berry, matte but somewhat glossy in a way? not sheer, or sparkley, just somewhat glossy.lancome makes some of the longest lasting, most pigmented lipsticks I've ever tried and this one is no acception. Again, I'm not overly thrilled about the lack of scent, but at least its not a bothersome scent. It is tasteless afterall. I love it.

Popular Lipsticks