April 25, 2014 | 1116 users online

Lipstick - Sonia Kashuk - Sheer Rosebud

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! I finally bought one a while back after constantly using my mom's. I love the Sheer Rosebud color because it's not a bold red that never comes off, which sometimes I'm in the mood for. But other times, I just want a more subtle red lip color, which this lipstick is perfect for. It feels very creamy and moisturizing on my lips, and it smells like vanilla! The packaging is also super cute:all white, squared look, and a color block of the lipstick color on the top. If you're not wanting to spend a bunch of money on the CK One Lipsticks, these are very, very similar. Actually, these lipsticks came out way before the CK ones did! Maybe they copied! Hmmm... Anyway. Bottom line- love the sheer color, smell, and packaging. Great product and I would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Dekilah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of two red lipsticks that I wear. This is a lovely shade of bright red that looks gorgeous with my pale skin, blue eyes, and dark hair.

The texture is nice, not anything special. I love the vanilla scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by trueblue002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some women, this could work... just not me. I bought this on a whim and now I have a slight case of buyer's remorse. To add insult to the injury, I can't return it because of Target's annoying no cosmetics return policy. Anyway, I moronically decided it would be a great shade for me because, as a beauty editor said, "All women need a red lipstick." Not me. This was greasy and the color was terrible on me. I have golden-fair coloring (according to Bare Escentuals) and brown eyes with dark blonde hair. So if you are one of those lucky brunettes with porcelain fair skin a la Anne Hathaway, go for it. It was the biggest beauty mistake I have made since getting bangs. Luckily, that mistake was corrected with time. I, however, will always regret this purchase. And the name? It SO is not rosebud. More like ROCKETTE!!! Put it this way: It's as subtle as a neon billboard. And half as attractive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color to me is reminescent of the lipstick end of Stila's Convertible Lip Color in Crimson Bloom and while I've never owned Crimson Bloom it looks like the pitcures I've seen of Emmy Rossum from "The Phantom of tHe Opera" film and the color swatches. The color is a sheer rosey-pinkish-red. Can be very natural and pretty or built up to the glamorous and dramatic. One of my favorites.