April 24, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Healing Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It boggles my mind that anyone would give this miracle lotion a bad review. This lotion is for VERY dry chapped skin. If your hands are healthy you're not going to notice a difference. I wash my hands a lot and my skin on my hands are always chapped, red and peeling. After only a few uses of this cream my hands are completely restored. This stuff is cheap and it works and I love how it's not greasy at all!!! This hand cream is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by hikerfrau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG hand lotion. Normally, the skin on my fingers splits open in October and stays that way through March. I'd glob vaseline under bandaids to minimize the deepness of the splits. It was not a classy look.

I started using the Intensive Rescue hand cream in November twice a day. All of my skin splits healed completely in five days, and I stayed split free all Winter. I didn't think that was possible.

Bonuses: All my hangnails healed. And the little burs of skin which snag fine fabrics smoothed over. And it's unscented (ie doesn't irritate my skin or make me feel ill). And it's preventing my heels from splitting. Normally they split after a few weeks in sandals. Not this year. I'm in love.

And the unit price can't be beat for an intensive cream, roughly $1/oz. I gave my mother a bottle, and she switched to this from her $15/oz cream. (I don't remember what it was)

My only complaint is the bottle. It's small. I burn through one a month. Plus you can't get the last few tablespoons out unless you cut it open.

eta: I don't experience the greasiness or slipperiness other reviewers do. It soaks right in for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by rosa2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was eh...I mean its moisturizing but it didn't last too long for me....and it left my hands a little greasy...I applied this after I wash my hands at work and granted I have to wash my hands a million times a day (I work for Dr.s Office) this cream once applied its not suppose to be greasy Ill even make sure I don't over apply...but nope even waiting a few minutes to let it sink in...I put my hands on paper or even my desk I leave a mark. It doesn't absorb well...least for me..I tried applying less but no still no good.
It does moisturize my hands but I have had way better luck with there healthy hand and nail hand cream. No greasy after math. other than that it didnt moisturize my hands well I just need something that absorbs better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Operadelain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This hand cream has a nice feeling to it. Very creamy and I feel it does a great job at moisturizing my hands which are quite dry. With that said, the only thing that bothers me about the cream is that it stays very slippery on my hands. Not greasy, but slippery. My husband even commented on it while holding my hands saying my hands were very slick. I like to use this when I don't really need my hands for a while because everything I touch slides out of them. Good cream all around and makes my hands moist and soft, just wish it didn't feel so darn slippery on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just purchased my 3rd tube of this awesome cream. My hands are eczema prone and my cuticles are a mess from picking. This cream helps hydrate and heal my cuticles as well as the cracks in my knuckles from being dry and the irritation on my hands from frequent washing. The best thing of all is that it's not greasy or even shiny at all. I use it on my elbows too and they are baby soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by carrie234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makes my hands super soft and seems to have improved my cuticles. The only problem is it leave my hands really greasy for awhile after I put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by heavenbent

My hands get so dry in the winter that they crack and bleed - especially my knuckles. This product helps tremendously. Within a couple of days, my hands look and feel much better. I keep a tube of this by the kitchen sink, and I apply it as soon as I've finished washing my hands. It is not too thick, nor is it greasy. It absorbs quickly and doesn't make me feel like I've rubbed bear grease on my hands like Little House on the Prairie. I don't notice any fragrance. My only complaint is the packaging - I wish the opening in the lid was smaller. The product comes out as soon as you flip it open, and it gets gooped up in the lid.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2009 6:34:00 AM More reviews by makoto4me

do nothing for me..no hydrating enough...not long lasting....at same price range, eucerin works better 100000 times.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by TMKipp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I keep forgetting to buy a new lotion for my work tote so I cringe every time I realize my hands are so dry that I'm going to have to use this. Oddly, it's greasy, gritty, and sticky all at the same time. And then about 20 minutes after you put it on, your hands feel chapped, again. Why can't I remember to buy new lotion so I can throw this away?? And then dried-out lotion cakes around the dispenser spout and leaves stringy goo that just annoys me even more because of how much I dislike the feel of the lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, it's not even creamy. It's just like your regular ordinary thick lotion but more on the liquidy side. i have dry hands in the winter season and i have to reply this stuff over and over about 50 times a day. I also have an addiction to putting on lotion since i have super dry skin. It's your ordinary hand lotion...no different than any other.