November 21, 2014 | 1749 users online

Eyeliner - Kanebo - TIFFA Shadowliner black and brown

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2007 10:50:00 AM More reviews by winniez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this product. the liner is very pigmented and it can stay all day. I also use it as inner liner and it smudged a little. This is very good eyeliner with little price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

***This review contains pictures of the product, please click continued to view the formatted version incl. pic(s)***
I've seen this product for the longest time on adambeauty and was somehow attracted to it but never gave in and ordered it. Finally I did and I am really surprised that it's quite nice!

Tiffa is one of Kanebo's cheap drugstore brands only available in Japan. Their stuff comes usually in cute packaging but not princessy like Lavshuca or Majolica Majorca. Also their product range (especially makeup) is quite limited just consisiting of powder, a few lipglosses, liners and mascaras. They have a bigger range of sunscreens and other body/hands etc. stuff.

Tiffa Shadowliner comes in a small black compact with a clear fliptop so you can see the powder liners inside. There are 2 colors included: Black and Brown.

There's the little tiffa logo dog on the cover and it comes with a double-ended standard sponge-tip applicator.

The liners are very glittery when you look at them in the pan. That somehow dissappointed me but when I tried the liners on I didn't regret at all that I got the compact!

The liners are very pigmented and apply nearly matte on me. I might see a sparkle here and there but the overall result is a matte liner. I use my slanted clinique eyeliner brush to dab the shadowliners along my upper lashes and it's really easy and giving me a very thin precise line, just perfect definition for any eye look! I find it quite practical that there are brown and black in the compact (the brown is very dark, so is the black) so I have basic colors for any eye makeup I want to do.

I think this product will never finish, you just need soooooooo little with each use!

This is definitely going to be a staple product in my makeup bag!

I don't know exactly how much this costs in Japan but not more than around US$10 I am sure!

I am a cool-toned PPP/NW15 with brown eyes.

continued >>