Bourjois Effet 3D les nudes - 34 rose mythic

3.2

on 7/5/2011 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My HG lipgloss. Only colour that matches my lips. I'm really fussy when it comes to lipgloss and this one suits me best. Unfortunately they have discontinue this in my country. I love the smell too =)

on 1/9/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I heard great things about this lipgloss and was excited to try it out, but I ended up disappointed. The colour was lovely but that was about it. It didn't last for long at all, even with vaseline conditioning my lips they ended up chapped and the smell was very chemical.

Although the colour was great (while it lasted), there are tons of better lipglosses out there. x

on 8/11/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THE COLOUR TO THIS LIP GLOSS SO MUCH!!!

IT IS A PINKY NUDE, IT IS NOT SHIMMERY BUT NOT TOO MATTE EITHER IT HAS A VERY NICE GLOSS TO IT!!! ON MY TANNED SKIN I THINK THIS COLOUR LOOKS GREAT:D:D:D

YOU CAN WEAR IT OVER LIPSTICKS TO GIVE THEM A NUDEY GLOW BUT I THINK IT LOOKS GREAT ON ITSELF!! IT HAS MEDIUM COVERAGE AND I DO WEAR THIS MOST DAYS!!!!

THE THING I HATE ABOUT IT IS THAT WHEN IT DRIES IT LEAVES THAT WHITE COLOUR LINE ON UR LIPS WHICH IS HORRIBLE, THATS THE REASON I GOT PUT OFF IT BUT I DO OWN THREE OF THESE AND PROBS WOULD STILL PURCHASE IT BECAUSE OF THE COLOUR!!!!!

on 7/30/2010 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this along with the Les Nude Brun. I have to say that I love this colour more than the Brun, because it doesnt wash me out as much. I am asian (NC25). I don't usually wear makeup except for lipgloss most days, so I really appreciate how I can just put this on without any other stuff.

It is a gorgeous pinky nude and medium pigmented. I love love love it! Except for the sandy feeling sparkles. But I love this too much to not want to repurchase! Definitely a keeper! :)

on 3/11/2010 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this gloss. I like the color, which on me is more opaque than I was expecting, but I like it! The color is a nude-pink shade that works with my NC35 skin tone, and paling out my very red lips. People on here don't seem to like the brush but honestly I think it's pretty good...the bristles are a little shorter than most gloss brushes, but seriously, because of how it is, it maintains its shape- it won't fray out or fan out weird which happens a lot with gloss brushes. I also have no problems with application. It's not a super shiny gloss at all, so if you want high-shine this may not be the gloss you want- it has a little sparkle but with more of a creamy finish. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because of the scent...it's not bad but it's kinda like...this weird lack of smell if that makes sense, kinda like plastic? And like most glosses it kinda fades after a little. But other than that I like the gloss. Also I don't think it's supposed to be a plumping gloss by any means, like the reviewer below me said. 3D is pretty much meaning fuller-looking because of the creamy, minimally sparkly formula, not crazy shine or fake plumping.

on 4/20/2009 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I was so disappointed in this - but only because I had very high expectations of it. I have another Effet 3D lipgloss - in Miel Acrobatic - and I adore it; it makes my lips look so full and it lasts quite well. This, however, feels like a completely different gloss, despite being in the same/similar line.

The colour in the tube looks gorgeous but it just doesn't transfer to your lips! Basically this is like a clear lippie, you'd have to slather on quite a thick amount to get some colour payoff. The worst thing is probably that it just doesn't last! I tested it before bed, just at home, where I wasn't talking or eating or even moving my lips much at all - and it still only lasts <30mins! After that, my lips were bare, not even a subtle sheen!

Like others have said, the applicator sucks too. It doesn't feel like a brush - more like a soft pin? The bristles just don't spread across your lips, so it's like colouring your lips in with some sort of pencil gloss - this makes the shine/colour look uneven on your lips and you really have to blend to get it right. Will definitely not repurchase.

on 7/30/2008 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

In the tube, this nude lipgloss was a gorgeous shade of peachy-pink. On my lips, there was no color payoff. Plus, the tube and wand were so small that I had to apply it multiple times to actually get the gloss over every inch of my lips. Won't buy again.

on 7/27/2008 2:01:00 PM

It's really a nude gloss. It doesn't give my lips any other color,it just makes my own lip color more pretty. I like it a lot!

One thing i didn't like is that is comes off really fast.
in 30 min I have to apply again.

on 4/27/2008 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

The colour of this ligloss is a milky light pink, very similar to Mac's 3N lipstick and it basically washes me out. In fact, I mostly use it when I want to enhance this lipstick, as this lipgloss by itself it is not really long lasting or moisturising and does not provide the 3D effect.

I would not purchase again because the gloss has a drying effect. The color is not good for the pigment of my lips. It goes on too sheer for me. The applicator is a nice smooth brush. the color and shimmer is nice, and the texture is nice at first But I wouldnt rely on it as a moisturizer because it doesnt last at all! The scent of the gloss is alright.

Popular Lip Glosses