December 22, 2014 | 1218 users online

Blush - Korres - Botanically Coated Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Elena1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this blush as a gift in 14 light pink. My skin tone is fair-medium and I find this color is too light for me. I believe it would look the best on a pale skin. I cannot say the product is highly pigmented; I need to apply quite a lot for the color to show, but the reason for it could be also like I have already mentioned that this color is too light for me. Otherwise, the quality is extremely good; it gives sleek, velvety, semi-mat finish that looks very flattering and natural on the skin. The texture is powdery-creamy. It says on the box that it is a natural product that contains a botanical blend; I am not sure what they mean exactly by natural, it has usual ingredients, containing talc, silica, etc. but it also contains olive fruit oil and rice starch that not every blush contains. The package is quite good, it is compact, has a good-sized mirror, very convenient to put it in a hand-bag for a touch up during the day. If the color was a bit darker I would be absolutely happy with the blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by ari496

i got this for $10 on sephora.com and im so glad i bought it. i got it in 22 purple, thinking it might be too dark for my really pale skin, but its so gorgeous. its more of a beautiful mauve color. and at $10, its such a steal! i totally recommend this blush! the compact is so cute too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sara942

Got this in 45 Coral and 44 Orange for $10 each on sale at Sephora.

Maybe I'm spoiled by the rich pigment, luminous subtle shimmer and the silky soft texture and blendability of the original Korres Zea Mays blushes, but I can't recommend these blushes. These are chalky and too matte in comparison. I can't speak for the Coral shade but the Orange 44 in the Zea Mays line looks nothing like the Orange 44 in the Botanically Coated line. This blush looks powdery on my face because it's so chalky and dry. The Orange 44 is so lightly pigmented that I have to put on layer after layer to even see it on my face. The Coral is so dry that if I swirl my brush in the pan, crumbs of blush fly everywhere, whereas no matter how hard I swirl in the pan I can't pack enough Orange 44 on my brush to make any difference on my face. This blush is definitely not worth more than the $10 I paid. The only upside is the pretty coloring. I'll stick to the Zea Mays blushes--I'm not repurchasing this one again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by sun_p

hg. coral. amazing natural luminous. especially if you are a bit tanned. also feels kind on your skin. very smooth

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sorinagrave

Just like the previous reviewer (sselougha) I have bought this blush today in a sealed multi-pack from TX MAXX, without trying it or even knowing the shade of blush I'll be getting. I've got the shade 33 - Brown - a colour I never go for because of my previous bad experience with Benefit's Hoola which makes my face look dull & dirty.
It comes in a lovely shiny white compact with a mirror (full points for packaging) and the powder looks like a warm, chocolate sort of brown. It goes on incredibly sheer and buildable, looking more peach than brown. There are some highlighting particles but no real shimmer or anything noticeable, the finish is rather velvety and natural.
A very good product, quite impressed so far with all my Korres buys.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by sselougha

I was apprehensive about getting this blush 15.natural shade. I had bought it with a bunch of other korres items for 14.99 (29.40 USD) which is a STEAL, considering the individual prices of each item and the quality of each. I couldn't sample the blush or even open the package to get a look at the color because it was sealed tight and I had to go by was the colour of the shade on the box itself which I never go by. In a way I'm glad I couldnt or I wouldn't have got it. I usually stear clear of any browny neutral shade since they tend to wash me out and look muddy, but this looks great on my skin and gives me a nice muted pinkish glow thats not too over the top. the quality is fantastic, finely milled with a slight shimmer if you look carefully which is just enough to deliver that glow. Great everyday blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2007 4:49:00 AM More reviews by kalouda

i used 45 Coral and it's an amazing shade for spring-summer!the blush can go for hours without leaving it's first shade or its place