Korres Vitamin Concealer in Neutral

4.3

on 8/22/2015 5:24:00 AM

Korres Green Tea and Vitamins Concealer - #CC2 - Neutral

Really nice concealer, and I thought neutral would be too dark for me, but I thought I'd give it a go after reading reviews on here.
Really like the actual product but HATE the applicator. Would prefer it in a tube to use with a doe-foot applicator OR in a little tub.
Had to cut the little brush wand down so I could actually see the product and get it to come out and apply better, but it DOES do the job.
So happy with it I made a 2nd purchase of it :)
Close second comes Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer in Fair.

on 1/20/2010 2:56:00 AM

This concealer is one of the best I've tried in a long time! My skin is EXTREMELY sensitive and I breakout pretty easily. I'm even on anti-immflamitory meds for my breakouts Fortunately, I work in a store that allows you to sample products and I have sampled them all!! Korres Vitamin Concealer is my favorite! I use this concealer under my eyes and on blemishes as well as scars from old ones; I even use it in conjunction with my loose mineral makeup and it lays so nicely!! I love that a tiny little bit goes such a long way, and it doesn't get cakey throuought the day. The brush applicator can be a turn off to some, but I find that it allows for more control of how much actually comes out and lets you be more precise! Just keep it clean with a little alcohol on a tissue.

on 12/10/2008 3:46:00 PM

I heart this concealer! It has green tea extract, which is a natural astringent, but it is not drying. It also has vitamins A,C,E. I use it to spot cover my blemishes and other imperfections and it works beautifully! Full coverage with out feeling drying or cakey. I bought this in CC1, because I have fair skin.

The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It comes in a twist up tube with a brush attached to the tip and the product moves upward through the brush as you twist. I think that the twist-tube concept is good, but I prefer to use a seperate brush so I can wash it to keep it clean/ sanitary. I guess I still can use a seperate brush, but the (package) brush traps a bit of product.

on 4/26/2007 4:46:00 AM

it does give a full coverage and it also has green tea and vitamins A ani E.but i found the package a little hard too use.