April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Gels/Soaps - Korres - Jasmine Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Bossanova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this. Smells beautiful and will definitely repurchase when I go to Greece next (it's a lot cheaper there)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Korres Jasmine Shower Gel is a powerhouse of a cleanser. Just a small amount on your sponge or facecloth goes a long, long way. And your body is cleaned, but not dried out. This can also be used as a shampoo.

The downside to the product is the rather overwhelming scent of the ultra-sweet, strong jasmine. I found that I grew tired of it as it was cloying. That's why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

The price is reasonable considering how long the product lasts and how little you need to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by stls

I've not much to add, I completely agree with the review below, this is my favorite jasmine shower gel. Much better than the one in the ''Kings & Queens'' line, also produced by Korres!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by rsmuskie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If Korres could package this scent into a perfume, it'd be flying off the shelves of Saks Fifth Ave. This is a true, living, blooming jasmine scent. Nothing fake about this. I bought this for the smell, honestly, but upon showering with it the first time, I can see why Korres has so many repeat customers and why they are always sold out of the products before they can get them in at my local Sephora. It's a true jasmine flower scent that smells like night blooming jasmine buds on the vine after a warm day as the mist cools down with the setting sun. It's delicate, and will not clash with other colognes, but I have to say, I used the Korres jasmine shower gel & body butter and sprayed my Davies Gate jasmine cologne & Woods Of WIndsor White Jasmine edt over that, and it was heavenly. So yeah, definitely will enchance any fragrance you own that has jasmine, gardenia, tuberose or neroli in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Morelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Would buy this product again? DEFINATELY! I'm almost addicted to it. Smells divine (and sooo natural) and feels nice on the skin. During the summer, I feel there is no need to wear perfume while using this and the body milk.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MsAmos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After purchasing the jasmine body milk I wanted to try more of the range. This left my skin after so soft and hydrated. The smell is great as it is not over powering like some jasmine smells.

I brought for 9 on asos however i've just found out it is only 7 on another site so I shall be shopping there in the future.

Will definitely buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love the jasmine scent, smells sooo nice! This shower gel makes your skin so soft and smooth. Love it!

However, it's on the pricey side. So I will only buy this once in a while to treat myself. I have so far liked the Korres' products I've tried and will probably try many more. Thumbs up for Jasmine Shower Gel. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Amazing shower gel. I usually go for more foody scents but this is nice when im in the mood for floral. I feel like a Goddess when i use this stuff =). I like that its very moisturizing, never drying out my skin*
The scent is pretty and feminine..not to light and not to heavy. Love the bottle. Like other Korres shower gels, it makes my shower caddy look cute. Love this along with the other products in the Jasmine line up.

**Whoa. I discovered that this works well as a face cleanser! No dry taught skin or blemishes!**

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I bought this product because I had read about it on this site. I needed a moisturizing shower gel because my skin tends to get really dry during the winter. This shower gel really helped hydrate my skin and my skin felt very soft after using this gel in the shower. I tend to take a shower in the morning so I need something that will help moisturize my skin and not dry it out. I love Jasmine so that is why I decided to give this scent a try. You can faintly smell the jasmine on you after you take a shower so you will not have to worry about this gel clashing with your cologne or body spray. I also love that Korres products are all natural

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 11:39:00 AM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this body wash; the jasmine scent is very soft and pretty. Mildly suds. Although, the Korres line really isn't that natural, if you look at the ingredients. The price is pretty decent; not too expensive.