October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I bought OPI’s ‘Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It’ from one of my favourite nail polish sellers on eBay after seeing some swatches online. Vivid and bright,‘Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It’ is a beautiful red polish with an extremely strong orange undertone. It’s almost bordering on neon, perfect for summer! The application was so easy, two coats for maximum colour payoff with a creamy consistency. No cuticle drag, no bubble spots on my nail, just a quick simple paint of my nails and I

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Haco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wore Tasmanian devil made me do it so many times in the last summer! both on hands and feet. This orangy-red is popular in the summer and there is some other choices like "Cajun Shrimp" or "Red Lights Ahead... Where? ", or "Red my fortune cookie". I have Cajun Shrimp too but I don't see very much difference with it. just felt Cajun shrimp is a little more creamy and tender. so if you have Cajun, maybe you wont need Tasmanian. like, i can tell the difference when i place them side by side but otherwise I can't say which is which.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by autumnxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Adore this nail polish! It is the perfect red/orange shade without being obnoxious. It's a very fun nail polish that can add a pop of color to your outfit.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by nelson2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

mostly i wear really bright reds on my toes and in the summer. and scince this colour is opi brightest red (i guess?) i bought it. its just that i imageted it a tiny more neon maybe. it seems a little white-based compared to my usual (astor 205 summer tango) but i´m sure everybody will think: what white based? how?" -so i see it´s just me. i like the shade really much! and it lasts well a couple of days!!! which is unbelievable scince all nailpolishes chip on me -and i hate chipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing red/orange! Looks amazing on both fair and dark skin, and lasts forever. It didn't chip for a week and a half, and even now all I see is slight tipwear on ONE nail. Application is a little thin, but totally worth the extra layer. (worn with essie basecoat and Seche Vite topcoat).
edit: almost a year later and this is one of my two HG polishes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I've only worn reds on my toes for as long as I can remember, and this is one of my favorites. It looks great on my fair skin, and is bright without being obnoxious. The orange in it is perfect and not too much. It's got a retro red feel to it I love. The only negative for me is for some reason this shade really brings out the ridges in my nails. I have to do a few layers of base coat on my big toes. Other than that, the formula is great and I can go about 2 weeks between polish changes. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This nail polish is red but have a very strong orange based in it. The cremey finish is very smooth. But I do agree with some viewers that this color does chip easily. May be I am using my fingers to scratch some hard surface!? Anyway, it is a beautiful summer shade and it compliements my skin tone. It's also good for girls who have lighter skin tone. But I guess I won't repurchase Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It as OPI has heaps of colors similar to this shade. They reproduce over and over again and it's kind of boring.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the worst OPI nail polish I have ever used. I put it on my nails 3 hours before taking a quick shower, and the polish chipped and peeled off! I never use a topcoat with any polish and this has never, ever happened. What the hell? This is OPI f'heaven's sake! Unacceptable!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by windchildgmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shade! It's a lovely bright orangey red. Really stands out on toes without being garish. I wore it to a beach holiday and couldn't stop admiring my toes (I even took a picture of them). Looks fab against a golden tan and juxtaposed against sand and sea. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by SusanF

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this polish - it has such a great name. But I prefer Monsooner or Later, which has less orange. I didn't have any trouble with application or staining as some of the other reviewers mentioned. I use SH Quencher for a base coat. It was the usual great OPI quality.