September 18, 2014 | 2045 users online

Skincare - Face - Neutrogena - Liquid Neutrogena facial cleansing formula fragrance free

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

A must in my morning beauty routines. Been using this since school days and it is my daily morning cleanser. I normally use just one pump or a bit more but that's enough to get a good lather going. Besides my face wasn't that oily overnight. I still love this cleanser. It's a great every day morning cleanser. There are days when I feel oily that I reach for my Nivea Aqua Sensation cleanser, but most of the time this is it. Great value for money, makes my skin feel refreshed and clean

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by kuchka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This facial cleanser is simple and nothing you think you would get excited about, but the simpleness is what I love about it. This cleanser gently cleanses, but leaves your face feeling very clean without being harsh! I love that it come in a fragrance free formula. The only thing I would change about this product is I wish the pump had a lock for travel. Love this product and will continue to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by rite2coz

A big NO NO NO for people with sensitive, irritated skin with rosacea. I bought this product a few days ago after reading good reviews about this product that I wanted to use for deep cleansing. A lot of the reviews said is gentle/safe to use for sensitive skin, but I guess is also because my skin is irritated.......I started to use it on Friday night, and I agree with a lot of other reviewer that even it said is Fragrance-Free, but it does have a strong smell. I feel that if it works, I can by-pass the smells. When I wake up in the morning, I realized I break out with zits, and red bumps, I never had a zits on my eye-lid which that never ever happened in my life. I had to stop using it, and go back to my Cerave Hydrating Cleanser. I've been using Cerave Hydrating Cleanser since my irritation due to reaction to an external face medication. This cleanser is very good, but after using it for like a month, I start to realize it clog my pore, so hoping to find a different cleanser to use at night for deep cleansing purpose...........but I guess I didn't have luck this time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Jesamyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I tried this when I started getting red irritated patches on my cheeks after years of using Cetaphil without problem. It's great for my sensitive combo skin. I use this once a day when I shower in the evening (I just rinse with water in the morning), and it keeps my skin calm and clear. I still use moisturizer afterward, but this doesn't leave my skin stripped. My only complaint is that it burns a bit if I get the suds into my eyes. But really, complaining about that is reaching and doesn't detract from the effectiveness of the product. I have tried one or two other cleansers in an attempt to use something 'green' or cruelty free, but they just don't agree with my skin. Neutrogena seems to work with it very well, so no more straying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by whitenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

it's gentle on my skin though a bit drying after but i use a moisturizer so it's not actually a problem. i love how it leaves my face squeaky clean and how it removes makeup. i think ive already found my HG facial wash:)

lathers just fine. i enjoy washing my face with this. no more nasty breakouts except of course during those days of the month when i get a pimple or two. i used deep clean before but i think this one is better and it's so affordable.

finally, the search for the best facial wash (at least for me) is over. i love liquid neutrogena and i plan to use it everyday for many years.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by starsdotu

Not for me. This stripped out everything from my face. My face was super dry where it started to flake and I have oily skin. I had red spots everywhere, like it was irritating my skin. I had such high hopes for this fragrance free formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by 1993

I am 45 years old, and always had good clear skin up until about 3 years ago, I have tried just about every face wash I know of from Clinique to the drug store brands. Ivory Soap, Cetaphil,......... all of that. I bought the Neutrogena Acne Prone skin in bar form and liked it, I then went on here and read the reviews about the Liquid version. I think I will stick with this, I like the way my skin feels so clean and it is beginning to look better textured, I have less pimples now as well. I believe my makeup was the culprit, it just didn't work for me anymore and I had to switch brands. As I have gotten older my skin has changed. So for now, I am liking Neutrogena very much and I would recommend it to anyone with combo skin with mild acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Brittany123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been trying out various Neutrogena facial cleansers and so far, this works GREAT!!! along with another cleanser (called Visibly Even). Liquid Neutrogena cleanser makes my skin squeaky clean and soft. It does not break me out and the price is affordable. I took one lippy out because it can be drying at times so I use this at night only. Overall, it is a nice product that really cleans my face well! I'd NOT repurchase again tho just because I like trying new things out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by jessica91083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this cleanser after reading the reviews on MUA. Boy am I glad I did!!!! I was advised by a dermatologist use the most "basic and mild" cleanser I could find to be used along with a prescribed cream for mild acne. After using the cream for 3 days and watching it burn my face off, I stopped using it, but stuck with the cleanser. After just a week, my face looks wayyyy better than it did before seeing the Dr.! This cleanser completely removes make-up(I wear a reasonable amount on a daily basis) and make pores seem smaller. This is almost my HG cleanser, but it has no actual beneficial properties(anti-aging, antioxident, etc.)so a serum/moisturizer is neccessary. It only gets 4 lippies. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot live without this product. I've tried--I moved to a place where I thought it would be available but it isn't--and my skin went to hell really quick once my small stock was depleted. The 3 months I went without were among the worst skin months I've ever had, so I asked my dad to include 4 bottles (about a 6-month supply for me) in a Christmas care package. It arrived yesterday, and I swear my skin is getting better already. This stuff makes a huge different in my adult acne. It doesn't cure it, but it helps A LOT. It gets my pores squeaky clean but doesn't overdry. I honestly can't believe it isn't available everywhere that Neutrogena has a presence. For heaven's sake, it's a classic that really works.