Victoria's Secret Victoria's Lip Gloss in a tube

3.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love the VS Beauty Rush glosses! I have probably ~40 of them total. I never counted. My fave one is the blue raspberry one. It is blue in the tube & goes on clear w heaps of glitter. A lot of the glosses have chunky glitter but it doesn't really feel gritty. There are some non glitter bombs but they are def in the minority. The BR glosses are very sticky. I like sticky glosses coz that is what gives them longevity, these are some of the stickiest glosses I have ever come across so if you like a smooth slippery gloss these probably aren't ur cup of tea. Most of them are either sheerly tinted (or else clear) w glitter & are flavored candy type flavors (sweet saccharine candy dimetapp kinda!); I think a lot of them have a faint vanilla MAC type aroma/flavor in addition to the flavors they are vaguely "assigned," but not unpleasant...I actually like their flavors but indeed they are very sweet. There is one available in clear that is minty (I don't have it as I don't really dig mint flavored things that much). The packaging is cute but not sturdy. They change the tubes slightly in shape/cap/labeling-logo ev year & sell off the DC ones during the SA Sale cheaper. They are reg priced 4/$20.

on 10/28/2009 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this lipgloss. It's great for everyday use and lasts long too. It's a little sticky which is not something I look for in a gloss, but I'm willing to overlook that fact because I <3 the color. I got it in Blush and it's a rosy pink that looks really nice and natural! :)

on 3/29/2009 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Way too sticky for my liking. I didn't find myself using this too often so it lasted me for awhile but I also wasn't crazy about the smell. I ended up tossing it.

on 10/28/2007 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a nice lip gloss and is more on the sticky side. It lasts for a long time and moisture my lips very well. I did not care for it in the beginning, but I like it more and more now. I will definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got to use this just a few times before it burst at the seams and got all over everything in my purse (for no reason!! there was nothing in my purse to have caused it to do that) Thank goodness it was only a holiday item. It overall just sucked - I only got it because they had it displayed so pretty - but then I found it had a wierd brush applicator! For a lip gloss? I don't think so. Lancome's Juicy Tubes and Mary Kay's Glosses are 100% better than this and even their Mirror Mirror Pot glosses - I got one of those also and they were not all that impressive.

Recommended for Medium Skin