Victoria's Secret Victoria's Lip Gloss in a tube

2.8

on 10/28/2009 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this lipgloss. It's great for everyday use and lasts long too. It's a little sticky which is not something I look for in a gloss, but I'm willing to overlook that fact because I <3 the color. I got it in Blush and it's a rosy pink that looks really nice and natural! :)

on 3/29/2009 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Way too sticky for my liking. I didn't find myself using this too often so it lasted me for awhile but I also wasn't crazy about the smell. I ended up tossing it.

on 10/28/2007 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a nice lip gloss and is more on the sticky side. It lasts for a long time and moisture my lips very well. I did not care for it in the beginning, but I like it more and more now. I will definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got to use this just a few times before it burst at the seams and got all over everything in my purse (for no reason!! there was nothing in my purse to have caused it to do that) Thank goodness it was only a holiday item. It overall just sucked - I only got it because they had it displayed so pretty - but then I found it had a wierd brush applicator! For a lip gloss? I don't think so. Lancome's Juicy Tubes and Mary Kay's Glosses are 100% better than this and even their Mirror Mirror Pot glosses - I got one of those also and they were not all that impressive.

Recommended for Medium Skin