April 16, 2014 | 1834 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Navy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by hpunkinway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful Navy Blue color for liner! I cannot imagine anything more beautiful than this! I have never found anything like this! It is a little extremely pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Along with "Hawaiian Coffee," these two NYX shadows are probably the prettiest I have ever seen.
The company engages in NO ANIMAL TESTING!

UPDATE: I am still using this beautiful shade as an eyeliner, along with the Hawaiian Coffee color in my crease (and often on my lid). Really gorgeous color. I am considering getting rid of my other shadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shade is really not a navy blue in the conventional, dark blue sense. This shade is a medium value, cool-toned blue but sheer/not a lot of color pay-off. The sheerness is the most disappointing thing for me. I have other NYX shadows which I adore, but they are not matte shades; they are satiny shimmer shades. I also have NYX White which is matte and I am disappointed with it's sheerness too. I will not repurchase this one, but I still recommend NYX shadow singles highly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lvpoetess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice basic matte blue. I don't want to pay a ton for these super basic shadows, and this one is perfect, along with NYX black and dark brown matte shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 10:45:00 AM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this, but mostly for the reasons other reviewers dont. I wanted a dark matte blue that I could use sheer or build because I am weary of blues. I find this to be very wearable for me, will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2007 12:39:00 AM More reviews by GodivaGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Navy is a matte dark-mid tone cool blue with fair color pay off. Although I like blues I don't find myself using this one as much as I wanted to as there isn't much unique about this color. I probably wouldn't repurchase. Smooth in texture, blendable, and long lasting. I donít wear foundation but for reference I wear Clinique Stay Spice pressed powder, a medium brown color.