December 21, 2014 | 1591 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Etude - Mascara Remover One Shot Clean

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by pokette

Had high hopes for this remover since there were so many good reviews, but this remover stings the skin around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best mascara remover ever. I've tried many eye makeup removers and this stuff is no joke. Just put some on a cotton pad, press on your eyes for 30 seconds, then wipe. It's really just one shot clean! It's gentle on the eyes and moisturising. I only wish that it came in a bigger size because I go through this very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A very good eye make up remover that is sold for a reasonable price. Doesn't give an oily feeling like many 2-phase products do. Quite gentle on the eyes: haven't experienced any irritation at all. Very pleased with the eye products removing properties. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by neaxoxo

My one and only eye makeup remover! Definitely the best and it's so cheap! I have my 4th bottle now. Thanks for this amazing and affordable product Etude!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

I got a sample size of this stuff as a gift with purchase and carry it around in my makeup pouch with a Q-tip to fix makeup on the go. I'd say it's very comparable to Lancome's Bi-facil in appearance and function. Works great on my sensitive eyes and removes stubborn eyemakeup with breeze. I'm not a huge fan of Etude's skincare products but have been loving some of their recent releases, this product being one of them. A big thumbs up on this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by meowaddict

This product cleans my eye makeup better and quicker than Maybelline eye n lip makeup remover.. More oily and pricey though.
Gentle on eyelid and very effective for removing any waterproof mascara. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by scarlettberry

Really oily after effect left after usage on skin... And it de-emulsifies constantly. It's supposed to be light blue but begins to layer into two colored liquid phases, a slightly darker blue and clear liquid. Shake well to mix em completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I want to put a review for Gentle Lip & Eye Make Up Remover from Etude House(100ml).
Pros :
- Cheap (when in Korea i bought it for only 3600Won)
- Perfect to remove make up
- Gentle
- Long Last using(100 ml for about 6months using)
- Simple but fancy packaging design
- Really good and reliable to wipe the waterproof mascara easily without using Etude House Perfect Mascara Remover
(i've tested it with Etude House Proof 10 Henna Fix Mascara and Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara)

Cons :
- a lil' greasy but it's good for moist skin like my face skin which is dry(but become looks oily)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by alyssakit

This was love at first swipe. <3 This remover has not met a mascara it cannot remove. Removing even my Fasio mascara is a breeze, something I never thought was possible. For something ridiculously cheap, this product is HG material.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This eye make-up remover is fantastic. It's very gentle (no sting nor teary eyes), easy application, effective and economical. I found this at a nearby Etude House store. Originally, I was looking for eye and lips remover but the sales person introduced me to this since I would want my stubborn waterproof mascara off my lashes every night. Just love its consistency and the price is dirt cheap.