Etude House Mascara Remover One Shot Clean

4.6

I would definitely buy this product again! I like that it removes not just mascara but also you face make up!

on 8/12/2014 11:29:00 PM

Had high hopes for this remover since there were so many good reviews, but this remover stings the skin around my eyes.

on 4/16/2014 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Best mascara remover ever. I've tried many eye makeup removers and this stuff is no joke. Just put some on a cotton pad, press on your eyes for 30 seconds, then wipe. It's really just one shot clean! It's gentle on the eyes and moisturising. I only wish that it came in a bigger size because I go through this very quickly.

on 12/23/2013 8:33:00 AM

A very good eye make up remover that is sold for a reasonable price. Doesn't give an oily feeling like many 2-phase products do. Quite gentle on the eyes: haven't experienced any irritation at all. Very pleased with the eye products removing properties. Will buy again.

on 3/31/2012 10:31:00 PM

My one and only eye makeup remover! Definitely the best and it's so cheap! I have my 4th bottle now. Thanks for this amazing and affordable product Etude!

on 2/13/2012 4:37:00 AM

I got a sample size of this stuff as a gift with purchase and carry it around in my makeup pouch with a Q-tip to fix makeup on the go. I'd say it's very comparable to Lancome's Bi-facil in appearance and function. Works great on my sensitive eyes and removes stubborn eyemakeup with breeze. I'm not a huge fan of Etude's skincare products but have been loving some of their recent releases, this product being one of them. A big thumbs up on this product!

on 12/4/2011 4:00:00 AM

This product cleans my eye makeup better and quicker than Maybelline eye n lip makeup remover.. More oily and pricey though.
Gentle on eyelid and very effective for removing any waterproof mascara. :)

Really oily after effect left after usage on skin... And it de-emulsifies constantly. It's supposed to be light blue but begins to layer into two colored liquid phases, a slightly darker blue and clear liquid. Shake well to mix em completely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I want to put a review for Gentle Lip & Eye Make Up Remover from Etude House(100ml).
Pros :
- Cheap (when in Korea i bought it for only 3600Won)
- Perfect to remove make up
- Gentle
- Long Last using(100 ml for about 6months using)
- Simple but fancy packaging design
- Really good and reliable to wipe the waterproof mascara easily without using Etude House Perfect Mascara Remover
(i've tested it with Etude House Proof 10 Henna Fix Mascara and Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara)

Cons :
- a lil' greasy but it's good for moist skin like my face skin which is dry(but become looks oily)

on 8/15/2011 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was love at first swipe. <3 This remover has not met a mascara it cannot remove. Removing even my Fasio mascara is a breeze, something I never thought was possible. For something ridiculously cheap, this product is HG material.