October 22, 2014 | 979 users online

Fragrances - Coty - David Beckham - Instinct

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend has just recently gotten back into wearing fragrance and this was his first attempt (2nd was Fahrenheit at my request). For a drugstore mens cologne, I think it's great! It actually smells higher end as well as not too overpowering. I wish there was another cologne I could compare it too. His teenage son also likes it a lot too. I like that it also seems to mix well with his natural scent. A nice subtle cologne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My husband wears Chanel Egoiste Patinum normally. This cologne smells very nice for the summer. Clean, fresh and subtle. Nice quality from a drugstore. It is more sophisticated that expected. We were comparing it with Brit for Men which we liked also. Brit was crisper and lasts longer . Instinct is worth trying.I love the top notes of orange, mandarin and Italian Bergamot. The middle notes are cardamom, pimento and star anise.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

I think this is a really nice men's scent for the price. I bought it for my husband as a joke, as he is a huge football fan and I am a huge David Beckham fan lol. Anyway, it was just for a laugh but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this smells. Very masculine, and yes it's a drug store cologne, but I still think it's sexy! I was similarly impressed with Victoria's fragrance. Bottom line, don't pass this up just because it sells at CVS. Try it, for the price it can't be beat, and for the record I think it smells more expensive than it is!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2007 12:07:00 PM More reviews by benderama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cheap generic aftershave smell. And they stole the bottle design from gucci!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by darkphoenix33

I looooooove this smell. It is so sexy, it really smells like a much more expensive cologne. This was on sale for 19.99 Canadian, so I snatched it up and smelt it later. The bottle is nice too, very masculine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 5:31:00 PM More reviews by sally2002

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only cologne my husband will wear. It's nice and light but still masculine, not too overpowering. I bought it as a gift for him for Valentine's Day - he's a huge LA Galaxy fan and thought it was pretty funny. It's a good thing we both like the scent and it's one of the few that don't give him a headache! I'm a sucker for bergamot so I'm not surprised that it's one of the topnotes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried the tester at my local CVS and loved it, but the fragrance was sold out, so I asked for the tester (98% full!) and got it for $10. It's a great scent, and I don't care if it's for men--I wear it and get compliments on it. I looked it up on the Internet to find out what the scent is made up of and this is what I found: "orange, mandarin and Italian Bergamot, with the middle notes of cardamom, pimento and star anise. Finishing off with vetiver, white amber and patchouli." It's great and I'd buy it again, full price. Really nice.