November 24, 2014 | 1789 users online

Blush - Boots - No7 Natural Blush - Petal

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm reviewing 10 Soft Damson in this pressed form with black plastic packaging and a see through window so one can see the color w/out opening. Firstly the color gives the most natural looking rose toned payoff on the skin. Start at the apple (as where you first place that brush will give this specific area the most payoff) and move across the cheekbone toward the ear. If you've a bit left on the brush I like it applied across the bridge of the nose and at the temple moving it upward until you stop it at the center of the eyebrow on the forehead. A bit on the chin/across the jawline always "frames" the face when this is used here and at temples running up toward the outer quarter of forehead. You would not want this kind of "framing" w/a brighter, darker, non-rosey/pink shade. It looks best with the softest most natural color (as this one is. No one blushes brown/coral/red/mauve naturally.) Highly Recommended in this color. It's "fresh" and "pretty."

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried Petal and Damson. Petal is a nice pale pink (but not too pale) and Damson is a darker plummy pink. the shades are lovely and natural but are too matte and look quite flat when on.
Also they don't last very long. The packaging is okay, great for carrying about and they don't crumble.
As with all No7 too expensive for the quality.
I might try the mineral ones in the same colours but wouldn't purchase these matte shades again.
They don't seem to bring in new shades very often, these have been about for years so if you love one you are likely to be able to repurchase.
I actually perfer no17 shades to these which are a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this blush from a sweet friend (thank you Mekee ♥♥♥). This is by far one of my favorite blushes! I always grab for this every time I'm pressed for time or indecisive about which blush to wear. It's a very nice matte 'blushing' shade that goes on very subtle, but yet buildable. I'm a NC30 and this looks very natural just like the name implies - 'Natural Blush, Petal 25'. I'm not sure what the price range this goes for since it was a gift. I'd pay the same amount as any MAC blush (or more) for this, it's that fantastic! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by FocusM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just picked up this blush from the 'last chance' bin at Shoppers since I think some of the stores are discontinuing the No7 brand. I think I paid $5 CAD.

This blush is so pretty! It gives such a pretty pink glow to your face. It looks healthy and girly and sexy all at once. It's also matte which is nice because I use a seperate highlighter on my cheeks so this is not too sparkly.

The consistency is really smooth, it's finely milled and well pigmented and buildable. Totally gorgeous. This might be the blush to use with my wedding look. I'm still playing around with NARS and MAC blushes, but this is a definite contender.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by eraptis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a terrific blush especially for the price! I needed a nice, pink blush when they discontinued my last favorite, and honestly, I can't think of a bad thing to say about Petal. Nice texture, color, decent packaging and cheap! I am very fair and cool toned, so no peach or purples for me. This is just a lovely, natural pink and covers nicely. What more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by niff524

Wow have I not reviewed this product yet???? Already been through 3-4 of them and still not bored of it yet!!!! :D

It's a lovely pale-ish pink that would look great on most people I imagine. I have medium, yellow-based Asian skin and this shows up well on me. Not too cool/ warm. I find this to be similar to MAC's Pink Swoon.

Has a great texture too and no shimmer/glitter. Boots often give away 5 pound off vouchers and that's when I stock up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

Love the color, love the sheer glow it gives me, love how compact and easy it is to carry and use. This is great for quick touch ups, for travel, etc. I don't use a lot of blush, so this should last me a long time. Yay Boots!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by nagarpoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this blush...and I own ALOT of blushes from low to high end.

THE GOOD:
-Cheap
-Gives that girly pink glow to your face with a touch of mauve
-Very pigmented
-Cute and efficient packaging
-Texture is soft and nearly as good as MAC's blushes...close to "Coygirl" in my opinion.

THE BAD:
-It is abit matte. Can make your cheeks look dull or aged if you apply it too thickly. At least it does to mine, if I cake it on.

I Would Buy This Again!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 6:59:00 AM More reviews by almost40

I have so mant blushers that sometimes it can be months between wearing them all but I do like this one and altho its not my fave it is a lovely soft colour.I wouldnt buy again simply because I doubt I'll ever use it all up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by NJN

I like this product a lot,the No7 beauty consultant recommended it to me as she said it would highlight my rosy cheeks.It certainly does enhance my complexion and gives me a "just-been-outside" flush.
Lovely,but not the most long lasting.I would buy this product again but only when on special offer as it is a little on the pricey side.