December 21, 2014 | 814 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Shimmer - Shimmer Dust in Pink Orchid

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

My opinion on this is similar to my opinions on these same products in White Lotus and Golden Poppy. It is difficult to control, and it is very easy to dispense too much on your brush and create a mess. Also, it is easy to accidentally inhale some of the powder, which, from experience, isn't fun :(. On my skin tone, this highlighter barely shows up, too, it just creates a dewy finish. It's not bad, but not my personal preference. Plus, the packaging (square screw top box thing) is cumbersome to open and close. At least it was cheap for like $2, so you can't complain there! I personally just find the product hard to work, but if you can get it to work, then I am happy for you- go ahead and love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by RollerGirl1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a loose peachy-champagne eyeshadow with some shimmer/glitter and picked this up. I wanted it to have enough color to be a bit darker than my skin (not hard, I'm NW15) and shimmery enough to be pretty, but not garish for day wear, and not too silvery. In Walgreen's, in the package, it looked perfect, a pale peachy vanilla shade. When I tried it on, however, it was a bit of a disappointment. I guess its being concentrated in the container gave it the pretty fleshtone, because on the skin, this is nothing more than superfine iridescent glitter. It is very pretty, and if I didn't have a ton of glittery options at home already, I might have kept it. It is just too sheer and way to sparkly for what I was looking for. I kept it at 3 lippies because it is a very pretty product, just nothing special, and not what I needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover1409

i love the smell of this product it smells so good its like a peachy color with glitter when you use it you have to be careful not to use a lot i like for when i go to a party i wouldnt use this on my face everyday but it is a good product you could put a little over blush and it will look real nice. not that much product comes in the packaging but it will last a while because you dont have to use alot when it does run out i will def. get more

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by golickaclown

I'm going to go out and get this in other colors. Over a matte eyeshadow or blush this is great. I love the smell of it. It's glittery, but that's what it is-shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

(This is #261). It looks like a pale, creamy beige with a touch of pink shimmer powder in the jar, but is actually fairly large irridescent flakes that look silvery on the skin. There's no real color here, just a rainbowy glitter. It's pretty but not really my thing. Looks best on body (mixed with lotion) rather than face as it's a bit dramatic. This is more suitable for young girls and clubbers overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by hollyfae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great soft pink glitter. I like to use it over eyeshadow if I'm going out at night - sparkly and fun. I doubt I'll ever run out of it but would probably replace it if I did.