Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bismuth Oxychloride, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-8 Methicone, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Laureth-7, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Hydrolyzed Silk, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77801).

on 1/2/2015 1:37:00 PM

HG. This is better than high end products. It smells wonderful, it spreads easily, very smooth and silky feeling. I use it as a leave in conditioner on wet hair and it's never crunchy. Even can be used on dry hair for frizz and flyaways. I have repurchased over and over. Hope they never discontinue this diamond in the rough!!

on 6/8/2014 5:11:00 PM

I'm giving this product three stars because it does the best it can on hair like mine. My hair is naturally coarse and thin. It's like a frayed brillo pad on some days and a Halloween fright wig on others. So, I can't expect a miracle, though I keep looking.

The product does impart shine, which is attractive and welcome, but it doesn't last long, and it doesn't tame my frizz for even the blink of an eye. If your hair is not a "problem child" it might work for you. I'll use up the tube and move on to my next disappointment.

on 1/20/2014 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for about 3 years and it's a really good Anti-frizz cream. My hair is medium length with layers and I only use this after I blow dry and curl my hair. I use a pea sized amount in my palms and I start by dragging my hands through my hair from underneath and I work it to the ends, then finish with the rest over the top of my hair to further smooth it down.

This settles down all fly-ways and helps define and soften my curls. I even use just a dab in my bangs to help them stay to the side and not hang in my face. This is never greasy nor does it make my hair oily. Works pretty good on static electric hair when you wear a scarf, too. Sometimes I run a fabric softener sheet on my scarfs to reduce the static, but I wouldn't use them on my hair. I love this, use all year long, and I could not get through the winter without this.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have purchased 2 tubes of this in the past year, and I really enjoy all the aspects of the product. It's lighter than a serum, and smells really fresh, like a salon and fresh oranges.

On wet hair it smoothes and makes my hair more resistant to breakage. On dry hair it gives a bright shine.

I just bought this stuff and put it on my hair and it made it feel light and silky and very easy to brush...I tried a lot of products and nothing worked it felt like I put it on and it didn't make a difference, but this is very light yet thick and it disappears on hair like it doesn't look sticky but stays on, and makes it shiny and silky...Would repurchase and would recommend this to my friends, family etc. It's cheap and works great!

on 3/6/2013 2:29:00 PM

I really like this product. I use it in conjunction with my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. It's sort of a thick consistancy, but I apply it only to the ends of my hair and a tiny bit to the top just to smooth any fly aways. It does contain some sort of shimmer, but once it's in your hair it doesn't look glittery, it just makes your hair look super shiny. I do find that this product does sink in and the effect doesn't last all day because of this. That's the only reason it gets a 4. It smells really good as well. I would repurchase, just because the price tag is justifiable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Considering this is the EXACT same thing you'd get for a billion times more, it contains NO UREA (like the John Frieda version) and its just $3, you have to try it.

LOVE THIS...please make it forever!

on 1/25/2013 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One of the only hair products I've repurchased. My hair is insanely unruly after years of abuse caused by dyes, heat, and God help me, home perms. I would describe it as cave woman hair. For under $3 at walmart I purchased this not really expecting much. A year and 5 tubes later, I'm still in love with it. I even put one in my moms stocking this past Christmas because I knew she'd love it too. I use a nickel sized amount rub between my hands and apply to the length of my dry hair. With whatever is left on my palms I work throughout my root area. I noticed if I put too much by my roots my hair looks matted. It smooths and defines my frizzy waves and leaves my hair soft and adds shine. I think it makes my hair look better the longer it's in my hair so I never feel the need to apply it more than once. My hair is about halfway down my back and this tube lasts me about 2 or 3 months using daily.

on 8/31/2012 1:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love this, I was apprehensive when my sister suggested I try this. Thinking it's suave and dirt cheap I wasn't expecting much. But I LOVE this.So affordable, works great for when I'm straightening my hair, Smells good, feels good, I don't feel weighed down or greasy. Part of my daily hair routine..

on 8/19/2012 8:19:00 PM

You get the best bang for the buck in this product. First off, I should say that I'm not really fond of doing my hair (thick and shoulder length with layers). I really just need something effective yet inexpensive to use after blow drying or flat ironing to keep my hair from frizzing out within a couple of hours. I finally got around to buying this after being impressed by other Suave Professionals products, and I'm impressed with this as well. The smell is nice, it doesn't make my hair oily, it doesn't build up, and it actually adds a bit of shine. If your hair gets oily, remember, a little goes a long way. I wasn't expecting a miracle cream that makes my hair completely unfrizzy all day for under $3, but this product lasts most of the work day. Will repurchase.

Popular Styling Products