September 18, 2014 | 1669 users online

Brows - Hard Candy - Powder Brow Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2003 11:04:00 PM More reviews by mharvey816

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is great when I'm looking for more defined brows with a look that matches my hair (golden red/brown). It draws a soft powdery line that blends nicely without looking too obvious. The shade I prefer, Sugar, has become rather difficult to find lately, so I bought 3 at my local Macy's when they had it on sale recently. The included sharpener is definitely the key to keeping a good point without chewing up the whole pencil to get one.

UPDATE 4/24/04: Apparently this item has been discontinued by Hard Candy. Sure glad I went and bought 6 more of them back when Macy's was selling them at 75% off, because it is still my number 1 HG brow color product. I have no doubt I will use all the ones I have stockpiled, and hope to find something half as good when they are all gone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree, Hard Candy's brow pencils are crap packaged in cute packaging along with the sharpener, they're too expensive and they're a lot like the brow pencils you can get at any drugstore, if you want a good brow pencil try MAC.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2002 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This pencil was supposed to look more natural , it still looked like drawn on brows to me. I like Estee Lauder Brow Pencil a lot better, and cheaper with the refills.