October 30, 2014 | 1547 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Eye Brightening Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Badoumba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I think I got the newer version of this product which is called "eye lightening cream" instead of brightening and comes in a fancy pebble-like bottle with a brush applicator.

This is seriously the worst product I have ever bought! As soon as I got this under my eye, the burning sensation was unbearable. I had to rinse my eyes several times with running water before the atrocious feeling faded.

The packaging is pretty bad too. You easily get too much product and the "brush applicator" is completely useless sinc you need to dab the product with your finger anyway.

I was expecting much more from a AUD 20 eye cream. I am staying well clear of Aveeno products from now on.

DO NOT BUY!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

BURNING SENSATION. BE AWARE!!!! Will never buy it again!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i like the fact that this had a pump to it and a cap but the formula sucks balls. This does not work for me and its sticky. What a waste of my money......

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by BlueSkiesAbove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

NOT HAPPY
Stinging formula. I dont have sensitive skin, but after using this item for 3 days in a row (just a dab after washing) it made my eyes water. But my skin did look glowing, its important to note that. The packaging is excellent, i really like the pump style, and the scent is soothing.

I noticed that it dosent have this effect for all people, so im putting this item up for trade if you want to try it without paying the high price$ that i paid for it originally. Visit my profile to get it..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2009 7:53:00 AM More reviews by chismaks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product really stings. Because i already spent money on this product i tried using it for a few days more but my eyes ended up red and irritated.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jmorocco

I liked this because of it's texture - non oily and no issues during the day, and it's packaging which was very air-resistent, as well as easy to use.
Not sure it didn't anything special but did keep my eye area moisturized.
No stinging and no scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by luuserosy

I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes, especially during midterms and finals week so I decided to try Aveeno "Eye brightening cream". I usually like Aveeno products because they're very natural and doesn't contain a scent. That was one perk about it, but other than that, this cream didn't do anything for my dark circles. There was no brightening going on, just plain moisturizing which was ok.
The little pump it came in was cute... I need to find another eye cream for these panda eyes now!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by pwatters

I thought it stung when I used it, to the point where the skin around my eyes looked red and irritated. I gave it a couple of tries, both morning and at night. When I used it in the morning, under my makeup, any makeup I put in that area seemed to roll up into little pills and it didn't matter how I applied the makeup/concealer/eyeshadow. The pills brushed off with powder, but so did the makeup. I gave it up as a bad buy and tossed it in the trash. I'm afraid it's colored my attitude towards the Aveeno line as a whole.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

I do like this as an undereye cream. It's really soft and it has a nice glisten to it which kind of brightens your undereye area. In the long run however, I don't see it helping my undereye. I love Aveeno's products, but this just isn't my favorite. I wouldn't by it again only cause it's been discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by featheredgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Crap-o-rama. I made the mistake of impulse buying this before checking makeupalley. Now I"m stuck with a bottle of goop that stings and doesn't seem to do a bit of good for my undereye area. D'oh!