October 25, 2014 | 1522 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Ultra Softening Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

This is a really nice body butter. I like it....kinda sensual like a sweet vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by tjjean15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This body butter is AMAZING! It makes your skin so soft and smooth. It's very moisturizing and the scent stays on all day ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

I have the Wild Scarlet scent, and it's my first body butter. Completely amazing!! Leaves my skin super super soft and moisturized, and smelling great. Another great product from VS :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this fragrance, the body butter is amazing and keeps my skin super soft, many compliments on the scent, its not overpowering. The price is right too, I have the bosy spray and wash as well. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by maya8486

OMG this product is really not good!! I mean it doesnt even smell like Amber romance and the butter is too heavy it takes too long to get into my skin... so I was very disapointed....

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnie

i think it's a good moisturizer, but i was kinda sad it just doesn't smell like the rest of amber romance products. the lotion, EDT spray and mist smell so much better (these i will propably buy again but not the body butter)!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by crysb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sorry to rain on the Amber Romance hit parade. Initially, I was taken by this soft, romantic scent and its implied sensuality and buttery feel. And then, one day, I just didn't like this smell anymore. It seemed suddenly artificial and reminded me of plastic. I stopped using it and became turned on to other body butters from other stores and haven't looked back. Almost a year later, while cleaning out my bathroom, I came across my forgotten, neglected tub of Amber Romance body butter and decided it was time to say goodbye. I hate throwing away unused product, but I would rather just throw it away now rather than wait for it to turn rancid.

Like most body butters, this one comes in a tub so you have to dip repeatedly into the product every time you use it. That doesn't bother me. The product feels quite nice going on and sinks in rather quickly without leaving a greasy film. When VS has their sale, you can buy this product for a pretty decent price.

Nothing wrong, per se, with this product. My tastes of simply changed and I've moved on to other things.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Isatralala

smooth delightfull smell i like almost everyday, i got the mist, lotion and gel and i'll miss them when gone!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by rkanime3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is great body butter! Amber Romance is my favorite victoria's secret scent, and this body butter absorbs into my skin without having a totally greasy "crisco" afterfeel that i totally hate.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by jenaht

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! This is truly right now my HG of Body Butters and lotions to put on my body. I like the updated packaging and labelling. I LOVE the scent. I wish I could describe it accurately. But it's romantic and soft. Not overpowering. There is a hint of vanilla and it's a softer amber scent, then say the Sensual Amber found at B&BW. And I love it that way. It feels WONDERFUL during application and you don't have to use too much product in order to cover your body. My skin has never felt softer. I actually love all of the Amber Romance line - but this particular product is my fave. I usually stock up twice per year when VS' has their super sale where you can get 6 or 7 for $30. This isn't online - it's usually by going into the store - but I don't mind! GREAT - great product!