MAC Strobe Undercover Peachiness

on 11/8/2007 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this b/c I heard that I can use it for moisturizer and as makeup base. Many people say that after u apply this, u can see the glow and silky. However, I can't tell that I see glow on my skin & moisturizing isn't working at all. My skin is sensitive and after I apply this on, it gives me uncomfortable redness and itch. Also, it smells weird to me b/c I never smelled this scent before.

on 7/1/2007 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this product. Strobe cream doesn't really work for me. It gives me a shine rather than a glow... You know when you've had a few too many drinks clubbing and the camera comes out at 3am and there is that pasty shiney quality in the photos? That is normal strobe cream for me.

However this peachiness cream has that added bit of warmth and it imparts a really natural glow. A slight illumination that is really flattering to my complection. Like the natural luminescence of a young child but now I need help to get that. Much more day time friendly for me than any of the liquids or powders I've ever used. I don't think this is in the permanent line and that is a real shame.

on 4/21/2007 10:24:00 PM

I got a small sample size of this product as an extra in a swap. The closest thing I can compare this product to is Agnes B's Apricot Complexion Enhancer, because it adds the same peachy glow to my skin (NW20). I was a bit skeptical to use it at first, because I had to swap away my regular Strobe Cream because it broke me out. No problems with the Undercover version, as it's designed to be worn under your foundation and therefore is lighter on the skin. Overall, if I could find or swap for a fullsize, I would!