October 30, 2014 | 1574 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Estee Lauder - Body Performance Naturally Radiant Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by cricket

I recently got spring fever and decided I needed to start building a tan and working on some dry spots I have acquired over the winter months. I looked through reviews for top rated sunless tanners and came across some stellar reviews for this product. I just got this the other day and I have only used it 3 times and I am AMAZED at what a great product this is. Not only does it make your skin feel soft but it leaves a wonderful glow and golden tan that deepens with each use without being fake looking. I can see myself using this all year round. Don't be fooled into thinking this is just a moisturizer for your body, because it is a fabulous tanner as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by purpleorchid027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lotion is AMAZING! I am very pale. It leaves a hint of golden shimmer all day long. It has a bit of a flowery smell for the first couple hours, but that's much better than the nasty tanning lotion smell most have. I've only been using it for 2 days and I already have a light tan/glow to my skin. No streaks either.....I didn't even exfoliate first. This is by far the best lotion/tanning lotion I have ever used...and I've used a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2007 5:17:00 AM More reviews by tnbrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An excellent product! I am also whiter than white and especially my legs need some help after winter... Ordinary self-tanners are all far too strong and harsh in colour and always look streaky. This is great, as it builds up slowly and evenly, so you decide the intensity of the colour as it develops day by day. Definitely does what is says on the tin!!! Smell is good as well, especially for a "self tanning" product. Will definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I've been using this product for about a week now, and can say that it has done exactly what it says it will do. This is the first "gradual tanning moisturizer" I've tried, so I cannot compare it to any others. The description reads:

Slip on a radiant, healthy-looking glow as you silken and smooth every inch of your body. This luxurious daily moisturizer enhances the beauty of your skin with a hint of golden color.

Glowing and Gorgeous
As soon as you apply it, the softly pearlized formula gives skin an instant glow. Natural-looking color develops gradually and without streaks, reaching maximum intensity after one week. Imperfections seem to vanish and skin looks luminous, feels soft, soothed and hydrated—instantly.

Daily Hydration
Formulated with Vitamin E and Aloe Barbadenises Leaf Juice, this luxurious body moisturizer hydrates and conditions skin.

HOW TO USE NATURALLY RADIANT MOISTURIZER
For best results, use as your daily body lotion. Smooth onto clean skin. Wash hands after application. It is mistake-proof and quick drying, so you can dress immediately after application.

I am white, white, white, white, butt white-white, and after the first application, it did make my skin more "glowy" with a hint of color. I used it daily for a week, and developed a pretty natural looking bronzey color to my skin. My skin does feel softer and smoother. I've been using this on my legs and arms only so far.
continued >>