August 1, 2014 | 1147 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sisley - Celluli Pro

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by juno2509

uff no sé ni cómo describir lo que hace esta crema anticelulítica.
La compré en un arrebato de locura , puesto que no estaba buscando ningún anticelulítico, pero la dependienta de la marca Sisley que me atendió cuando le preguntaba por otros productos me la recomendó como algo verdaderamente asombroso que tenia que probar, así que la incluí en mi cesta de la compra.
Llevo un mes usandola por las noches y el cambio ha sido muy grande.
la celulitis casi ha desaparecido a simple vista, y tengo los gluteos y muslos mucho más tonificados.
Peró lo que realmente me ha sorprendido es que ha elevado mi trasero de forma espectacular.
Yo antes lo tenia caido.Llevo una vida sedentaria, donde el niño no deja lugar a deporte alguno y despues del embarazo y subir y bajar de peso habia quedado caído.
Pues bien, me miro de perfil y esta arriba!! Increíble!!

No acabo de entender muy bien como una crema puede hacer eso , pero realmente lo ha hecho.

Ya he comprado un bote de repuesto y cuando acabe el primero, haré la prueba de dejar de usarla un par de semanas a ver que pasa, si se mantiene o no, porque es relamente cara.
En España la puedes conseguir con descuentos sobre los 110€, pero su precio normal en tienda es de 145€, demasiado caro, pero realmente efectivo.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by ElegantStyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been discontinued, but SA gave me a sample when I bought the replacement.

I cannot give you a good review on the quality of the cream for cellulite, because I only had sample. I can say that this cream glide on very well, but felt greasy. It took very long time for it to soak in, but amazingly once it dried up, this cream worked! My legs looked a lot smoother. I gave 4 lippie because the cream took a long time to soak in and I can't purchase since it has been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This really makes my skin look better... I use it at my bum, thighs, breast and arms and I feel much better when I've used it. I don't do it every day but I do it for a twice a week which work very well for me..

It's expensive yes but it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by rricci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my third tube! i have never gaven any slimming/anti-cellulite body product a second go apart from Sisley celluli pro, it works for me my butt and tummy just look a lot better and it's very hydrating (most other anti-cellulite lotion/creams dont moist the skin well!), definitely my HG in autumn/winter body firming treatment!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by neferkare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product works. I tend to put on weight at the usual places - butts, thigh, waistline, tummy - when I eat a little too much for a week or so. Well, after I started on this product, I noticed that when I put on weight recently, my tight jeans still fit me fine. So, the weight must have gone somewhere and not my problem areas. Hopefully, the extra fat went to my bust line. :-) FYI, I started using this on twice a day for 1.5 months to date. My only complaint is the extensive diligence and patience needed every morning and night.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by EmeraldHunter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont find this greasy at all, it sinks right into my skin which makes it difficult to massage for more than a minute, but i'm trying. I see the firming/tighting qualities, but still no huge difference in texture..for reference i'm very skinny and quite firm with some stretch marks and dimples. I'll finish the tube and see if there's improvement in the end... i do like how it feels.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by reikigoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just started using Sisley facial products. I had used just about everything else out there (high end) yet shied away from the price point on this line. However, I have been SO disappointed w/everything I've tried lately that I figured what the heck. I have to say I am loving Sisley. Not everything has been great for MY skin yet they are great w/samples and it's worth some trial & error to see what works for you. Nothing has been bad or harsh, except for the face scrubs-too much for my sensitive skin. Anyway, I have samples of this and I've only used it once (this a.m.) and I swear I saw immediate results. Will use longer and do a follow up review. I really want to try the firming body lotion/creme since I'm losing weight and think that would be more appropriate for now. Wish there were some reviews on that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2008 6:43:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Ladies… summer is approaching rapidly and it’s high time to review… anti cellulitis!!

Well…of this one I had the chance to try a dozen samples last spring …I have a v. generous beauty advisor that helps me trying a lot of expensive products before buying…. and this Sisley Celluli Pro is worth 120Euros (… way too expensive!! as all the other Sisley products !!!).
Well, I have endured to apply the product at least once a day for almost 2 weeks... just to be fair. Result: I did not like it! I do not want to say that it’s bad as it’s at least OK for the skin – no allergies, no rash – and has a fresh, herbal like smell (like all the other Sisley products !)
But…. it may be suited for women who have as the only worry of the day the care of their body…:o) I mean that you apply this gel-cream on your thighs /belly or wherever you need to - to rub off cellulitis and… it does NOT get absorbed! it’s rather greasy, and takes forever to massage it into the skin.
Well… maybe it’s done on purpose! (I guess it’s more the massage than the cream that works)… but mind you: if you are supposed to do this twice a day to see some result… and one time falls in the morning after you’ve had your shower and you need to DASH OFF to the office (the majority of us need to do something for a living, right??!!) …. well, I honestly do NOT have the time - nor the will - to massage my skin for almost 10 minutes or so. No way. There are other gel formulations (my HG is Biotherm Celluli Peel!!) much more effective, easy to use and … less expensive!! Will never buy this.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by hol_eliz

Great product! Of excellent quality which is expected from Sisleya. Although the cost is pretty steep, it is the best feeling anti-cellulite cream on the market. Most have a strange smell and feeling after being applied, but this one doesn't feel icky on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2007 9:58:00 AM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Newest product from Sisley in combatting cellulitis. Now I don't have any cellulitis (I'm too thin, small 'anorectic' for that) I like to see everything (including upper arms) to be straight as a bone and firmed up. This is NOT a gel as most celluli products are but a fairly heavy cream that has to be very well massaged. After 5 min full massage on target areas in morning and evening (huge job to do) it's absorbed. I find it doesn't work immediately but after a few hours I use it not before I see my boyfriend, but a few hours before. What a girl has to do to keep a gorgeous man? Sigh! :-) I'm now using it for 3 weeks already and I see a difference (because of the product or the massage twice a day?????????) More toned, firmer, sikier skin. I feel sexier in a dress, yes! I love it and it smells very nice. Bad points: expensive (i will buy it every other month) and doesn't last very long (tube is almost empty), it asks extra time morning and evening,... But it works and that's a whole lot in slimming creams, no? It's a very good product!
Will buy again.