April 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Fragrances - Aura Cacia - Natural Perfume- Flower

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I love this scent SO MUCH!!! The jasmine in this is fantastic and being a big fan of jasmine notes this makes me quite happy. This is a very clean and calming fragrance, not cloying and stays close to the skin. I wear this sometimes before bed and it's starting to become a staple when I want to wind down for the day. Great item! :>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by karamg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful "white flower" perfume, composed of all-natural essences. Very inexpensive; I can't remember exactly what I paid but think it was around $9-$12 (for an 8.6 ml roll-on). Notes: lemon, mandarin, petitgrain, and lime essential oils (top), jasmine absolute, ylang-ylang oil, rose (centifolia) absolute, lotus absolute, neroli oil (mid-base). Totally classic flower bouquet. The citrus top is not really evident; I think it serves just to keep the heady flowers from becoming too cloying. No real base notes, but I think I've read that jasmine and ylang (generally considered heart notes) can double as bases. Not much in the way of complexity or development, but that's not an issue....this scent is exquisitely simple and true to the aromas of the flowers it contains.