April 19, 2014 | 1788 users online

Conditioner - Kiss My Face - Whenever Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by tracilawson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner was completely reformulated in 2013 when they redesigned their packaging from green to white bottles. I loved the old lightweight, aloe vera based formula for my long, fine hair. My heart sank when I saw the new packaging, with argan oil mentioned in two places, just on the front of the bottle alone. They threw their tried and true formula away, for chasing the latest ingredient trend. Furthermore, the main ingredient is now coconut oil, not aloe.
Sure enough, with all this oil, the old conditioner that never weighed my hair down is gone. The only resemblance to the old formula is the color and scent. I wish they had just given this new conditioner a new name! Be sure to disregard all product reviews before mid-2013.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by intheflatfield

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this conditioner and the matching shampoo. In fact, it's the only conditioner I ever use anymore. I love the sort of lime like scent, but I love the results even more. I have fine (but far from thin) wavy hair that's prone to frizz, dryness, and lack of shine. But since I've started using this duo my frizz has significantly diminished, my hair is full of shine, and it feels moisturized and soft. The conditioner isn't very thick, but I definitely wouldn't describe it as runny, either. I have hair that is mid-back in length and find 5-6 pumps does the trick for me. It rinses easily and leaves no residue. I also find that with this line my waves are enhanced a bit, and my hair remains full of body but doesn't appear 'poofed' since my waves remain intact. I'm quite pleased with it. I use this as a rinse out conditioner and also as a CO wash on days when I don't shampoo. I also on occasion use a bit after shampooing or CO washing as a leave-in conditioner. I buy the liter sized bottles from the Kiss My Face website and find it to be very fairly priced. As a side note - this has been reformulated. It is the new formula that this review is for, so I can't speak of or compare it to the old one. New formula ingredients: Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Leaf Extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate *Organic

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this conditioner due to the high reviews but ended up being disappointed. I like that the conditioner is free of sulfates and somewhat natural. It comes out thick but I found that I needed a lot to properly cover my hair and even then, my hair felt dry afterwards. I have been using an all natural, cones free conditioner so I know that the no cones is not the cause. This conditioner also left my usually very shiny hair matte and dull. I also don't really like the scent that so many people seem to love. It's much too sharp and does not last in the hair. I cannot even smell it right after stepping out of the shower and I like my shampoo & conditioner to leave its nice scents in my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

- Smells amazing!
- Not too greasy but moisturizing. Kind of a balm-y texture and effect?
- cheap (ish)
- wasn't great in the long run. got about halfway through the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by van1llacupcak3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-Nice Packaging
-Good Brand
-Conditions AMAZINGLY

Cons:
-Small bottle for large price
-Doesn't smell too good

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

At first I hated this conditioner. I could not understand why it got such good reviews on MUA, but I stuck with it, and now I love it. It just magically turned around for me one day!
I had been convinced that this conditioner was leaving my hair with no slip and copious amounts of tangles but I was, admittedly, wrong. The lime smell is heavenly- if it came in a perfume, I'd snatch it up- and the slip is actually fantastic. My hair is already extremely soft because it's babyfine, but I can tell that this adds more softness to it because I can't even put my hair up when I use this- the scrunchie/clip will slip right out. I think it also adds lots of shine.

It's true to its name, I believe. It's a 'whenever' conditioner, the epitome of a daily use conditioner. The packaging doesn't usually bother me; it can be difficult to squeeze out if you don't collect the product near the cap. And I always manage to find it on sale (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ya know...I'm suprised. This is my mom's conditioner and I usually never use her products because she's a health nut and I'm convinced they don't work. But I tried this when I didn't have any conditioner, and wow. This made my hair noticably healthier. And gave it a lustre. It's also made my hair soft and detangled it as well and that can be hard to do considering I have long hair. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by geekyn00b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only condition once a week, and this conditioner is lovely. Everything else I've tried has been too heavy and left me with a big greasehead, but this rinses clean (but not that stripped squeaky clean). An unqualified YES from a hennahead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I've tried both this and the 'Big Body' shampoo in this line. I must say that I prefer this one. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair just the perfect amount of clean, no residue left behind. The conditioner is also the bomb. They both smell like green jello.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by gaelicas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! Amazing stuff. I think this is HG material for me. I have fine and oily hair, and this conditioner has the perfect texture and moisturizing effect on my damaged ends. I only need a small amount of product to cover my shoulder length hair, and the results are amazing: bouncy and ultra-shiny hair with no flyaways. I also love that this product doesn't have any cones in it. Oh, and the scent is yummy.

After spending so much money in high end stuff like Joico, Phyto or Kerastasse, the price is also great: I bought it on iHerb for 6.11$. If you use the code LOP266 at checkout, you will save 5$ on your first order.