Lancome Color Design - Debut

3.2

on 7/19/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Received it as part of a bonus gift set.

As an olive skin tone, I normally avoid coral colors but this one works perfectly on my lips. It adds vibrancy without appearing unnatural. I wear it to an office with a somewhat conservative dress code.

Doesn't seem to dry my lips.

I'll be sad when it runs out.

on 9/11/2012 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

The color is really pretty but the staying power sucks, it made my sensitive lips peeled like crazy, and the whole "sheen" thing just look really weird on my lips

on 7/26/2009 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

this is not worth the price. the lasting power and quality of this is definitely not better than drugstore. lancome has always reminded me of revlon for some reason and the lipsticks are almost identical.

the color is quite pretty though. it looks a scary orange in the tube, but it goes on a slightly frosty, coral with a pinky finish. very pretty for summer, on those days when you just want a pop of color on your lips.

on 5/25/2009 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a coral lipstick, but of all my Lancome lipsticks probably my least favorite. I really like the ones with shimmer the best.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful coral sheen. Not shimmery but not matte either, just a soft glowy "sheen". Very flattering medium peach-pink color with hints of red. Perfect balance of color for a perfect coral glow on lips. 5 lippies!

Popular Lipsticks