September 18, 2014 | 1955 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Design - Debut

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by another39

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received it as part of a bonus gift set.

As an olive skin tone, I normally avoid coral colors but this one works perfectly on my lips. It adds vibrancy without appearing unnatural. I wear it to an office with a somewhat conservative dress code.

Doesn't seem to dry my lips.

I'll be sad when it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The color is really pretty but the staying power sucks, it made my sensitive lips peeled like crazy, and the whole "sheen" thing just look really weird on my lips

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is not worth the price. the lasting power and quality of this is definitely not better than drugstore. lancome has always reminded me of revlon for some reason and the lipsticks are almost identical.

the color is quite pretty though. it looks a scary orange in the tube, but it goes on a slightly frosty, coral with a pinky finish. very pretty for summer, on those days when you just want a pop of color on your lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by airedale3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a coral lipstick, but of all my Lancome lipsticks probably my least favorite. I really like the ones with shimmer the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful coral sheen. Not shimmery but not matte either, just a soft glowy "sheen". Very flattering medium peach-pink color with hints of red. Perfect balance of color for a perfect coral glow on lips. 5 lippies!