August 31, 2014 | 1676 users online

Blush - Revlon - Smooth-On Powder Blush - Naturally Nude

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Jakkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I added the pictures above. I feel it provides an okay amount of pigment. I like the colour and natural look it gives. I also like how it has no parabens. The brush is very soft and I use it every time I apply it. Its a pretty good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the color but there's bismuth oxychloride in their ingredient...broke me out sooo badly! :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

(Reference: MAC NW20; GA LSF 4.5; CDP RFF SPF24 in O20)

Claims to be matte, but there's a sheen to it. I can't get away with any sheen, however subtle it may be, on my face. Love the color but wish it was a bit darker too. Jane's Blushing Babydoll is working for me right now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great tone which is brilliant for sculpting on many tones, particularly paler ones, and to add a very natural tone.
Since becoming more tan it is ineffectual on me, so have moved on to darker tones. Great when on a budget and starting out in the makeup world. Great for teens wanting to get away with natural in high school, or those who don't want to look like they are made up. Some blushers you have to have the rest of your face on or it looks fake, this is great on a bare face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I am constantly looking for a contour/bronzer that doesn't turn orange or muddy on my cool pale skin tone. I have had zero luck..UNTIL I found this! For contouring the pigment is perfect, you can easily build up the color or go almost invisible depending on how much you apply. I don't find this chalky or cakey at all. I spent about $9 on it, which seemed like a lot, but then I tried it and fell in love. This doesn't turn orange by the end of the day and it doesn't look like I rubbed mud on my face. If you have a darker skin tone then you might not be happy with this, because it is probably won't show up well on your skin. But, if you are very fair ..TRY IT!
I'm holding out giving it 5 lippies tho, in case it breaks me out. Milani's Bronzer broke me out like crazy so I'll hold off giving this 5 lippies and HG status until I'm sure it won't mess with my skin. I'll update, if I have problems.
UPDATE: No problems with my skin at all. This is the perfect contour powder that I've searched YEARS for--I'm buying backups!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by glybin647

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush, it is probably my HG blush at the moment. I am very fair and for the past few months have been looking for something to contour my face with without it looking dirty/unnatural, and this does the trick! It looks so natural that you can't even tell that it's not my skin but rather a blush!

The formula of the blush is very good in my opinion as well. It's very finely milled, very soft, but not chalky, so you don't even have to pick up very much to get a good application, as it is fairly well pigmented. The blush, while it does have a sheen to it, applies pretty much matte, which is nice if you're looking for a very natural finish.

The packaging is one of the many reasons I love Revlon. It's very simple and elegant, but functional as well. The compact is black in the base, with a clear cover so you can see the shade. It also comes with a brush applicator that is fairly decent (if not very thick), and a pop out mirror (plus!!!). I think that if you're on the go, you couldn't have asked for better packaging. It looks very sophisticated, not at all the tacky packaging some drugstore brands have.

I would definitely recommend this blush to anyone with fair skin that is looking for a natural blush, and I would definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by summerwind06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Might as well not put this on if its just going to disappear on my NC20 skin. This so called "blush" is just another powder to me except it doesn't cover anything becauses its too sheer. If you are pale like me, you will be dissapointed if you buy this. There goes my $11 :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by clschaan

i bought this blush to use as a contour blush. When I applied it in the mirror I thought what a bunch of crap .. I could barely see any color. However, once I looked at my face outside in the natural light I could see loads of color. It is a nice blush, not much sheen or glitter .. I am quite pale but am tanned at the moment and I could build up the color quite nicely. I agree with previous reviewers that this would be a nice winter contour blush when you are pastey and sick looking. Would probably buy this again ..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

This is a surprisingly splendid nude blush. Now that winter is here, I lost my tan and I am back to looking washed out and in need of color. Instead of hitting the tanning beds, I decided to opt for a nude blush this year. I purchased two, one of them being this Revlon Nude. I am very much enjoying it, I have had it for 2 months and have not experienced break outs on my acne-prone skin.

PROS (1) the very soft and subtle shimmer gives this blush a nice 'glowy' affect (2)blends easily (3) very buildable unlike most blushes (4) no orange, dirty brown, yellow undertones. (5) The color is nude with a very slight, almost mauve undertone (6) I only need to refresh it once; if I am hving a long day, using the basic brush it comes with

CONS (1) one flaw! For a 'Natural Nude' there is too much fine glitter in it. I wish It came in a matte (none glittery) version. Otherwise, I still do like it in indoor lighting.

This will only work on someone who is fair skinned to at most a soft beige medium. This colour will not show up otherwise. For me this has been great for the late fall/winter months to restore the lost warmth to my cheeks. However, come Spring I doubt this product will still work on me, that is, until next winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been wearing this shade of Revlon blush off and on for years, so I'm surprised to find that I have yet to review it. With my very pallid complexion, Naturally Nude shows up very well, unlike some other reviewers have written. Just a quick swipe with a fat blush brush (I prefer one of the Bare Minerals kabuki-style brushes), and I have a softly natural glow. Not too pink, not too peach, not too beige, but somewhere betwixt all of those hues. I even use this shade as an eyeshadow over a good primer, like the one from Urban Decay. If you have a very VERY fair complexion, this may be your blush!