Sonia Kashuk Eye Definer in Purple passion

on 7/7/2010 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is an alright eyeliner for me. I have NC35 skin, and the color is a really pretty purple that doesn't pull red or blue. It's really flattering on my lids and it brings out my brown eyes. However, the texture isn't great. It isn't nearly as creamy as UD's 24/7 eyeliners, and although it's extremely pigmented, it isn't completely even. It will last for a pretty long time on my upper lashline, but not on my lower lashline, unless I set it with MUFE's famous No. 92 eyeshadow (which makes it last all day!) I wouldn't buy this again, but I'll enjoy what I have left since it's a really flattering color for me :)

on 11/28/2009 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is such a gorgeous blue-based purple. The color reminds me strongly of UD's "Ransom" Deluxe e/s. Very opaque with great color pay-off and wonderful staying power.

This is exactly what I had wanted UD's "Ransom" 24/7 e/l pencil to be. Purple Passion stays on my waterline with no problem and it doesn't bother my eyes at all. It stays were I put it and is easy to remove.

Again, gorgeous color. I paid around $6.00 for this e/l at Target and will definitely be buying another one in the future.
Now I'm curious about other colors from this same line by SK.

I highly suggest anyone looking for a beautiful purple kohl e/l to try this out.

SK's "Purple Passion" e/l on left vs. UD's "Ransom" 24/7 e/l: