October 2, 2014 | 1489 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Berry Sparkle

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great lip gloss with the staying power of a lipstick. Very moisturizing and the color is great. Feels great on the lips, not sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am impressed with this color. I bought the Apple Berry lipstick and wanted a gloss to go over it to enhance the color, and they suggested this color. I used a coral color a few years ago when they changed the packaging and prefer this one as it as sparkles-it has a little "life" to it! I found the sparkles to be subtle and not overwhelming making me look like I am 38 trying to look 16. I have seen the fall colors and have on order the two new colors, and am very excited. Now, I just hope they fixed the leaky top thing...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by butterfli75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't used Mary Kay in years and was only somewhat impressed with their makeup. However I recently tried the Berry Sparkle Nourishine Lip Gloss and was pleasantly surprised! For a gloss it has incredible staying power. It was close to the color of the bottle, although it went on slighly lighter (which is good). It has tiny sparkles, as the name suggests, which I like. The color is a lovely dark pink and I think it would look good on anyone who wears cooler colors. All in all, I think it's a great gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by candyapplered

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the sheer texture of this lipgloss. While the color is bright in the tube, it is not overpowering once applied (especially to my tan lips in the summer). It goes on evenly. Next time...may try the raisin color, but this one had a little more punch.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this from my husband's cousin, who sells Mary Kay. Texturewise, it is a typical gloss: sheer, moist, slightly sticky. Colorwise, it is just what the name suggests: a sparkling berry-pink. It also has a short-lived vanilla flavor that is pleasant enough, though I prefer my products unscented. The berry-pink color is very pretty, but personally I'm not a fan of sparkles or of sticky gloss that transfers unto everything, so this is not a product I would purchase.