November 29, 2014 | 942 users online

Polishes - Nails Inc. - All Products

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by JustEnufEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brand has some hit and miss colors. Some I absolutely love, and some are not worth the money at all. They usually retail for 12$ each, with only 10mL per bottle. Some colors are absolutely amazing, and others I wouldn't pay more than 4-5$ for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Savile Row: gorgeous very dark plum. A bit rouge noir like with one coat, more purplish with two. I wear colours like this over a gel polish, so that I don't get tipwear and discolouration of my actual nail. One coat was opaque. These polishes are a good quality, I already have this one for a few years now and it's still as good as when I just got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by bperrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love all that is nails so when I stumbled across Nail Inc Gel Polish I couldn't resist. The colour range is limited but with it being summer I went with Kensington Palace. The colour was gorgeous! The vanish goes on easily and streaks didn't feature. I applied 3 coats and the finish was flawless and better than the gel manicures I had been having. Quality final result with none of the hard work that comes with a full gel manicure. If you're thinking of purchasing my advise would be "Go for it!".

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by redlipsthickhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first time using Nails Inc. I saw Bling It On Emerald on ASOS and thought I'd give it a try. The nail polish itself I like very much. It's a bright green and it dried quicker than my usual polishes do. The glitter was a bit of a pain though. The application was messy, even with the tools provided. In the end I decided to only use the glitter for an accent nail, but I might consider doing all my nails like this for a party. But not for an everyday look.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ketu86

I own about 10 Nails Inc polishes, I only have so many as I got them from magazine freebies or on offer from TK Maxx, I would never pay original price for them. They last quite long without chipping but I get tip wear the next day, this is the only NP I get tip wear from. The colours are good but they don't stand out to me like "I must get that colour!" but I have been pleasantly surprised a few times when the colour on the nail has come out a lot nicer than I thought it would. The brush is really awkward to hold because the cap is so wide and I absolutely hated it at first but I have gotten used to it now.

PS don't get Summer place (a pale yellow), that has the worst formula everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by basicave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only own a few Nails Inc polishes because of the price since I feel like I can get more affordable polishes that works well too. Although I feel like it's pricey, some shades go on sale sometimes on Sephora for around $5 and that's when I pick them up. I think the formula is amazing and much better than OPI. I can get away with one coat but I like the full opaque look so I always apply two coats. I don't experience any streaking and the polish lasts forever! I once wore it for two weeks without chipping when using my SecheVite top coat with it. Obviously the tips were wearing down and I know I could have gotten more wear time with it but I wanted to change it up by then already. Nails Inc polishes is my favorite and I'm so glad I found it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Kath1609

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently bought the Nails Inc Paparazzi Mini collection. The colours are really nice, but there is no staying power. I've tried about 4 of the polishes, and they have all chipped within 24 hours, even with top and base coat. I also found that I had to apply three coats for full coverage, with one exception: Holland Park (vibrant purple) took 4-5 coats. It was a mess.
I have read so many good reviews, but this product did not live up to its reputation, or price point. I don't know if the quality of the minis is different to the full size, but based on my experience, I will not be purchasing Nails Inc in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by theinflightradio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Kensington Caviar topcoat. Thankfully, I only borrowed it off a friend for one time use. When it first went on, I really liked how shiny and hard it made my nail feel. It also dried super quickly, in less than a minute. However, it was literally about an hour in when I chipped the very center of a nail cleanly off. I think I was trying to clean up my makeup desk or something, not very vigorous work. Needless to say I was not impressed!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by subtleclues

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the neutral color collection from Sephora because I liked the colors. It turned about US$6.25 per bottle. I was skeptical when I first applied this polish. The brush isn't great and the cap feels cheap and awkward to hold. The formula is super thick and I worried about it not drying quickly and getting smudged. I applied three coats and used Sinful Quick Dry and no top coat. It actually looks better than I expected and didn't smudge. It's been two days and no chips yet. I'm really on the fence about this product. However, at full price I don't know if it's worth it. I would probably buy these polishes again in a set.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Lillapeed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've never actually bought a Nails Inc polish but have many through promotions or gifts. And I have to say I despair at their RRP because they have a very short shelf-life, perhaps 5 applications, before they start to go thick, gloopy and totally unmanageable.

The colour range is great however, and when you are able to get a decent application then the give a lovely lacquered sheen however neither of these are unique to the brand - I get similar results from cheaper brands.