Nails Inc. All Products

3.4

on 4/22/2015 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Worst nail polish ever tried. The brush shed as I applied the polish and I had to redo 2 figures. Polish took forever to dry, and went on streaky and clumpy, only to chip less than 24 hours later. Cannot wait to return it.

on 12/26/2014 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I bought Colville Mews as I wanted a nude colour. The colour is OK, (Barry M's Lychee is prettier), but I wasn't impressed it overall. It's not good value at all.

Cons- chipped within 2 days, streaky, not a shiny finish
Pros- good brush

on 11/4/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This brand has some hit and miss colors. Some I absolutely love, and some are not worth the money at all. They usually retail for 12$ each, with only 10mL per bottle. Some colors are absolutely amazing, and others I wouldn't pay more than 4-5$ for.

on 10/29/2014 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Savile Row: gorgeous very dark plum. A bit rouge noir like with one coat, more purplish with two. I wear colours like this over a gel polish, so that I don't get tipwear and discolouration of my actual nail. One coat was opaque. These polishes are a good quality, I already have this one for a few years now and it's still as good as when I just got it.

on 7/30/2014 6:07:00 PM

I love all that is nails so when I stumbled across Nail Inc Gel Polish I couldn't resist. The colour range is limited but with it being summer I went with Kensington Palace. The colour was gorgeous! The vanish goes on easily and streaks didn't feature. I applied 3 coats and the finish was flawless and better than the gel manicures I had been having. Quality final result with none of the hard work that comes with a full gel manicure. If you're thinking of purchasing my advise would be "Go for it!".

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first time using Nails Inc. I saw Bling It On Emerald on ASOS and thought I'd give it a try. The nail polish itself is ok. It's a bright green and it dried quicker than my usual polishes do. The glitter was a bit of a pain though. The application was messy even with the tools provided. In the end I decided to only use the glitter for an accent nail but I might consider doing all my nails like this for a party or a special occasion.

on 9/7/2013 6:09:00 PM

I own about 10 Nails Inc polishes, I only have so many as I got them from magazine freebies or on offer from TK Maxx, I would never pay original price for them. They last quite long without chipping but I get tip wear the next day, this is the only NP I get tip wear from. The colours are good but they don't stand out to me like "I must get that colour!" but I have been pleasantly surprised a few times when the colour on the nail has come out a lot nicer than I thought it would. The brush is really awkward to hold because the cap is so wide and I absolutely hated it at first but I have gotten used to it now.

PS don't get Summer place (a pale yellow), that has the worst formula everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

on 8/14/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I only own a few Nails Inc polishes because of the price since I feel like I can get more affordable polishes that works well too. Although I feel like it's pricey, some shades go on sale sometimes on Sephora for around $5 and that's when I pick them up. I think the formula is amazing and much better than OPI. I can get away with one coat but I like the full opaque look so I always apply two coats. I don't experience any streaking and the polish lasts forever! I once wore it for two weeks without chipping when using my SecheVite top coat with it. Obviously the tips were wearing down and I know I could have gotten more wear time with it but I wanted to change it up by then already. Nails Inc polishes is my favorite and I'm so glad I found it.

on 1/1/2013 4:54:00 AM

I recently bought the Nails Inc Paparazzi Mini collection. The colours are really nice, but there is no staying power. I've tried about 4 of the polishes, and they have all chipped within 24 hours, even with top and base coat. I also found that I had to apply three coats for full coverage, with one exception: Holland Park (vibrant purple) took 4-5 coats. It was a mess.
I have read so many good reviews, but this product did not live up to its reputation, or price point. I don't know if the quality of the minis is different to the full size, but based on my experience, I will not be purchasing Nails Inc in the future.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This review is for the Kensington Caviar topcoat. Thankfully, I only borrowed it off a friend for one time use. When it first went on, I really liked how shiny and hard it made my nail feel. It also dried super quickly, in less than a minute. However, it was literally about an hour in when I chipped the very center of a nail cleanly off. I think I was trying to clean up my makeup desk or something, not very vigorous work. Needless to say I was not impressed!

Popular Polishes