October 22, 2014 | 1031 users online

Polishes - Nails Inc. - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by bperrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love all that is nails so when I stumbled across Nail Inc Gel Polish I couldn't resist. The colour range is limited but with it being summer I went with Kensington Palace. The colour was gorgeous! The vanish goes on easily and streaks didn't feature. I applied 3 coats and the finish was flawless and better than the gel manicures I had been having. Quality final result with none of the hard work that comes with a full gel manicure. If you're thinking of purchasing my advise would be "Go for it!".

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by redlipsthickhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first time using Nails Inc. I saw Bling It On Emerald on ASOS and thought I'd give it a try. The nail polish itself I like very much. It's a bright green and it dried quicker than my usual polishes do. The glitter was a bit of a pain though. The application was messy, even with the tools provided. In the end I decided to only use the glitter for an accent nail, but I might consider doing all my nails like this for a party. But not for an everyday look.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ketu86

I own about 10 Nails Inc polishes, I only have so many as I got them from magazine freebies or on offer from TK Maxx, I would never pay original price for them. They last quite long without chipping but I get tip wear the next day, this is the only NP I get tip wear from. The colours are good but they don't stand out to me like "I must get that colour!" but I have been pleasantly surprised a few times when the colour on the nail has come out a lot nicer than I thought it would. The brush is really awkward to hold because the cap is so wide and I absolutely hated it at first but I have gotten used to it now.

PS don't get Summer place (a pale yellow), that has the worst formula everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by basicave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only own a few Nails Inc polishes because of the price since I feel like I can get more affordable polishes that works well too. Although I feel like it's pricey, some shades go on sale sometimes on Sephora for around $5 and that's when I pick them up. I think the formula is amazing and much better than OPI. I can get away with one coat but I like the full opaque look so I always apply two coats. I don't experience any streaking and the polish lasts forever! I once wore it for two weeks without chipping when using my SecheVite top coat with it. Obviously the tips were wearing down and I know I could have gotten more wear time with it but I wanted to change it up by then already. Nails Inc polishes is my favorite and I'm so glad I found it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Kath1609

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently bought the Nails Inc Paparazzi Mini collection. The colours are really nice, but there is no staying power. I've tried about 4 of the polishes, and they have all chipped within 24 hours, even with top and base coat. I also found that I had to apply three coats for full coverage, with one exception: Holland Park (vibrant purple) took 4-5 coats. It was a mess.
I have read so many good reviews, but this product did not live up to its reputation, or price point. I don't know if the quality of the minis is different to the full size, but based on my experience, I will not be purchasing Nails Inc in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by theinflightradio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Kensington Caviar topcoat. Thankfully, I only borrowed it off a friend for one time use. When it first went on, I really liked how shiny and hard it made my nail feel. It also dried super quickly, in less than a minute. However, it was literally about an hour in when I chipped the very center of a nail cleanly off. I think I was trying to clean up my makeup desk or something, not very vigorous work. Needless to say I was not impressed!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by subtleclues

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the neutral color collection from Sephora because I liked the colors. It turned about US$6.25 per bottle. I was skeptical when I first applied this polish. The brush isn't great and the cap feels cheap and awkward to hold. The formula is super thick and I worried about it not drying quickly and getting smudged. I applied three coats and used Sinful Quick Dry and no top coat. It actually looks better than I expected and didn't smudge. It's been two days and no chips yet. I'm really on the fence about this product. However, at full price I don't know if it's worth it. I would probably buy these polishes again in a set.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Lillapeed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've never actually bought a Nails Inc polish but have many through promotions or gifts. And I have to say I despair at their RRP because they have a very short shelf-life, perhaps 5 applications, before they start to go thick, gloopy and totally unmanageable.

The colour range is great however, and when you are able to get a decent application then the give a lovely lacquered sheen however neither of these are unique to the brand - I get similar results from cheaper brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by katyren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for nails inc nail polishes in general. I'm really not a fan, they're very expensive for the amount you get, the packaging design is not great compared with other brands, and the polish itself I find has a rubbish formula which is thin, pools around the edges and is generally hard to work with. Maybe I have just been unlucky with the polishes I have purchased but I wont be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by shreekorboo

I'm a self confessed "must have groomed nails" freak and usually go for OPI! I came across Nails Inc. on QVC and fell in love with the all so famous "Porchester Square". I bought it the next day and was excited to get home and try it on. When I opened the polish... it was practically a tester! Dried polish around the rim with a very sticky/gloopy consistency!
I tried to take it back for an exchange the following day but was told there was nothing wrong with the product? the sales assistant spoke to me like what I had said was so blasphemous! So there I was, lumbered with an 11 tester! Anyway.. as annoyed as I was, I tried using the "tester".
The brush in itself is extremely poor quality and the fact the consistency was already gloopy just made it worse. What bugs me the most is that 1.They knew I was unhappy with the purchase and were very ignorant about my complaint. 2.They have the audacity to charge 11 for such a disappointing polish.
Anyone would agree it's alot for a 10ml polish. Such a shame as they do produce some nice colours!
I'm going to stick with what I know... OPI. Atleast you get what you pay for and there laquers are 15ml! Will not be recommending Nails Inc to anybody...ever! it's a BOO from me!