April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Sunscreen - Lancaster - Sunscreen products

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This review is for the Sun Sport Dry Touch Gel SPF20. I received a large sample in my TY box this month (sample box here in NL) and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised! I used this a couple of times on my face when I go out running and it works brilliantly! No greasy film on your skin, even while sweating it doesn't turn greasy. Bit expensive though :(... €30 for 70ml is crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by saromakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the face sunscreen (Sun Beauty Care) SPF 30.

Fantastic. Moisturizing without being at all greasy or too much, great under makeup, fantastic.

Excellent UVA protection through Tinosorb S and Tinosorb M ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by StarfighterLily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried Lancaster Sun Beauty Care SPF 30. I had a sample and used it while I was out at an event in the desert all day. No burn or redness at all. I can be sensitive to chemical sunscreens (which this has) but wasn't at all to this. It was just emollient enough to do good things for my skin and go on smoothly, but didn't look greasy, didn't break my skin out, nothing. Pleasantly scented (rose), if in a pronounced way.

I like this better than some higher-end sunscreens I've tried like Shiseido's and Clarins'. Really the frontrunner for me now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lewissann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't ever write reviews. Lancaster is the best sun product for me by far. I am from Jamaica and have been using Lancaster on and off for almost 20 years. I discovered it while traveling through France. I was on the French Rivera and was talked into it. Nothing else gives me a glow like I have just come off an African Safari. I have used this product in different climates from Jamaica to NY to Greece to Italy and other Caribbean islands. Nothing compares except maybe Payot. Another French company that makes suncare products. They too are difficult to find just like Lancaster. The products last more than 2 seasons and the aftersun, makes my tan last for at least 2 months. Great product. I would recommend. Everything is not for everyone. Happy Sunning!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by alins3

Lancaster sun beauty care spf 15
- active anti-age
- lasting hydration
- UVA+UVB protection
this is actually a sunBLOCK since it contains octocrylene. Its an excellent product. Its moisturizing and it doesnt break me out (very important!) I live in Greece (like the other reviwer :)) and this is great coverege even for when im at the beach (with other brands i usually need higher factors). The smell is not so good in my opinion but i can take it since the actual product is so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by curlytexan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the Lancaster Ultra Soothing Lotion SPF 30+, I got this particular product/brand because it was recommended for "delicate skin". I have rosacea and going out in the sun usually breaks my skin out into red blotches and I need a lot of sun protection. I had not tried any Lancaster products previously but so far I have really liked this sunscreen. It soaks right into the skin, it gives a nice sheen without feeling too greasy. I like that it can be used on BOTH face and body. I haven't done a hardcore test in the sun to see if my skin will react differently. Will update my review if I get any dramatic results.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by sungrl01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this stuff on the clearance rack...it is TERRIBLE!! I used this once at the beach and sprayed it on me religiously...not only did I burn I also had an acne rash that took forever to go away. NEVER AGAIN!!! Will definately go back to my Coppertone spray!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by vickypollard

With the Summer season fast approaching, I just bought some new Lancaster sun products. If you haven't tried this range for sun care, your'e missing out. Unfortunately, Lancaster hasn't had an easy time in the U.S. market. I have been ordering from Europe for a while since Lancaster pulled out of the U.S. I managed to find some of their products at bathandbodyworks.com. Their Precious Sun products for the face are excellent. I know they are expensive, but during the summer, I pretty much only use after-sun cream as a moisturizer. When at the beach, I'll use their in-sun products. Lancaster has the widest range of SPFs as well as textures. I particularly adore their Beach Cooler that comes in a huge 13oz. spray bottle. I have used this sun care since the 1980s and would never be without it. A must try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I love to change my sunscreen and have tried any product aut there, I always come back to Lancaster products. I love how they work and how they smell, that's it. I won't give them 5 lippies because the creams are a bit greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2007 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Delerith

I bought Lancaster Sun Beauty Care SPF 30 for my mom but sometimes i use it too. It applies easily though a bit greasy but after a while it sinks. The smell is strong at first but it fades. The package is OK, the cream is not runny at all. I liked the price and the amount 50ml for face. My friend bought SPF 50 from the same line and she liked it very much, I tried it too. My face was shining after about an hour of applying powder but I think it's the same with the other high SPF sunscreens. Anyway, two good products. Will buy again in case I don't find anything better (I've tried only cheap brands like L'Oreal and Garnier before)