November 26, 2014 | 1613 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Gorgeous

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous is a color I bought because I liked the look of Chanel's summer collection but didn't want to spend that much money nail polish for what's been described as a mediocre formula. Gorgeous is a duochrome green blue that is reminiscent of the eyes of a dragonfly or the color of a Morpho butterfly's wings - very pretty. Application is so-so, I like that the formula doesn't dry down with visible brush strokes, but it is prone to bubbling if you apply a second layer too quickly. I'm also already having issues with the brush splaying even though I've used the color a few times thus far. Formula and brush issues aside, it's a stunning color and works well for being a very affordable dupe of a much more expensive color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by SilentPerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first polish in the line and one i keep coming back to. I call it my mermaid polish due to its perfect shimmery auqua hue. Lasts well tip wear more than chips. Lasts 4 days no base just top or 7 - 9 with sandwhich method and i am the queen of water damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my second bottle :D i LOVE this color , it takes about 2 coats to look nice . will keep buying over and over again .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Really pretty icy blue color. I was originally attracted to the polish when I saw it in the store. It looked duochrome. Unfortunately the beautiful duochrome doesn't transfer to the nails when applied. But I still this its a gorgeous color on the nail regardless. It's a cyan color that is slightly metallic. Def needs 2 coats and lasts decently long without chipping. It also applies streaky if you're not careful.

Its great for the $2 price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by corvid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is really, really pretty! I hadn't expected such a nice formula for something this cheap; it's very easy to apply. There are visible brush strokes, but I don't really have a problem with that. It dries fairly quickly.
I wore this under Nail Junkie, also by Sinful, and I really like this! It's so bright.
My main gripe is that it smells fairly strongly, especially as I'm used to polishes like Zoya and OPI that don't smell quite so much. I'm very happy with it, though, and will continue to explore more of the Sinful Colors line! For the price, it's worth a few misses if there are winners like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by kellime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is great, but the formula isn't. Every time I try to wear this polish I get tons of bubbles on every nail. As others said, it does take a long time to dry. I wish the formula was better because the color really is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by oolala30

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did a pedicure last night and found this polish in my stash. I purchased it months ago and somehow I overlooked it for quite a while. Wow!!! I missed a lot! This color is beautiful and quite stunning. It seems to draw attention to my feet too (as to be expected with a color this bright). but the attention was very positive. My toes looked amazing in my sandals today. I was complimented quite a few times on my pedi. I have to say that this is a very beautiful teal color on its own but I still wanted to pump it up a bit so I topped it off with Pearl Harbor (also by Sinful Colors) which is a clear polish with teal glitter. The combination was GORGEOUS!! I love most of the Sinful colors and Gorgeous is at the top of the list. I will most definitely purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I spotted this color at Walgreens and had to have it. It is one of the most beautiful colors I have ever seen (shimmery blue-green). I can't really pull it off but I like it. Idk what some others said about the formula being goopy, mine was not goopy at all. It went on as nicely as my more expensive polishes. For the price, you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mizzzim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Gorgeous at Walgreens as part of a buy one get one free promotion. They are indivudually priced at $1.99 so two for one was a great deal! The color is a metallic blue-green. It's not highly pigmented as I would like, so two coats did the trick. It dried fairly quickly. This is defiintely an eye-catching color, and everyone is noticing my toes today!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by ShuUemuraLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

****This review includes pics, please click continued****
Price: 1.99 at walgreens!! dirt cheap for the quality. Nothing wrong here.

Packaging: Nothing to write home about, nothing bad either. Typical bottle and cap.

Color: a gorgeous (pun intended) blue with green-blue duochrome. Fancy.

Comments: Brush could be a little wider/stiffer, but for the price I can't complain. I am in love with this color (the first of midtone brights I have!) Probably will buy again.

Wear/Lasting power: Five days with base/top coat until I took it off, I am very impressed. Minimal tip wear.

In the bottle: