September 1, 2014 | 1747 users online

Toners - MAC - Charged Water - Youth Aura

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Palgantong

i love this stuff...although very expensive for student like me, its very useful for my face when being covered by sweats and oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I wanted to try Fix+ but I found this at my local CCO for only $15 so wanted to give it a try. Youth Aura is the blue colored liquid, been using it as a toner before I moisturize, before I put on my foundation, and after I set my makeup for a dewy finish. It's been great for my oily sensitive skin, no irritations and breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by BreakfastnDinner

I love this most out of all the Charged Water hues. It smells great and does wonders for my skin. I miss it SO much!! :( If anyone has any I'll give you my firstborn for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by breesana

I originally went in to mac to buy fix+, but after long talk with my ma, I bought this product instead. I like that t contains ions from diamonds, and the mineral waters really do help my skincare to sink in faster and help give me better results. I also use it for setting my makeup, which works just as well as fix+, but feels lighter on my skin. I do use fix+ for my foundation application, but this is a much better spray for powders. I bought this bottle a while ago, but my ma told me the last time I was in that they were almost out of stock and wouldn't be getting anymore. That's a real disapointment as I like this way more than other similar products. If I can find again, I will definatly repurchace.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Ever since I started using the original Fix+ four years ago, I have been a MAC fan in general. I couldn't wait to try this newest version and just like the original, I LOVE it. It has kind of a violety floral scent to it and it does the same thing that the Fix + does. It adds moisture and helps set my makeup beautifully with no irritation or break outs. I am going to get the other two in the line as I enjoy this so much. Great stuff from MAC as usual!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by decj0002

I spritz myself with this after toning and before moisturizing and also after applying makeup (even powder) to set. I think it gives me a dewy look, not shiny at all when it dries and gets rid of those dry looking patches. I like the smell. I bought this along with Charged Water Renewal Defense which I'll probably be using to set my makeup rather than the Youth Aura. I'll update later once I see if this stuff has really made a difference in my skincare routine. Too bad they're LE!

Update Feb. 14, 2008: I ended up giving this to my mom, I prefer the Renewal Defense Charged Water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 5:26:00 PM More reviews by catnap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For summer days, i would apply Lancome Effacerne Concealer under the eyes, MAC Studio Finish concealer on the blemishes, dust with Dior Loose Powder, apply Nars Orgasm blush and spray my face with MAC Charged Water to set. The look i get afterward is not only clean, radiant but the texture of my skin appears to be SO SMOOTH !! i think this is due to the caffeine in the Charged Water which makes the skin appears more Plump. Beautiful. This product is for keeps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I use spray waters to set my face makeup every day, have used Shu, yonka, dermalogica, and evian. I like this one the best for its scent, slight tightening feeling and no shine after drying. will repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by qoo77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Almost like Fix+, this is supposed to b used after cleansing to restore moisture and minerials back into ur skin. The one i have is Youth Aura, a blue coloured liquid that dispenses a refreshing Violet n Bergamot scented mist. I've worked for MAC before so I got to try the other 2 versions but I like this one best.

As I've pretty oily skin and I'm live in a humid country, this works perfect as a very light moisturizer. It doesn't leave a sticky afterfeel like Molton Brown's mist which I have tried. This ingredients in this seems really mild n gentle as my eyes dun get irritated if I accidentally get some of it into my eyes when spraying.

I really like how the pump dispenses a fine mist so I occasionally use it to prevent my face from looking too powdery after makeup application. This beats Fix+ which seems to cause my skin to tingle in a weird way.

Finally a MAC product I really love and would highly recommend!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No