August 1, 2014 | 1968 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Moisture Extreme Lipstick in True Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by ELFLOVERRR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it. It has such a great smell and taste to it. I dunno, its just HG all the way. The packaging I feel could be improved upon.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by nikkinikki92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick so much! I bought like the last four at my dollar tree cause, I love it so much! SUCH A WONDERFUL PINK

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by faithbt4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color. My HG pink. Too bad it's discontinued. I discovered a dupe! E.L.F.'s Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink. They're virtually the same. =D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by benny143

Great color! Feels nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by hiphophead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

No joke, this is an EXACT dupe for MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioner (TLC) in "Pink Fish". I own both and it has the same color payoff, moisturizing properties, and they both have an SPF of 15 accept I paid $1 for this lipstick at my local dollar tree and paid around $15 for my MAC TLC. If you spot this, get it! I think the color looks a little barbie pink in the tube, but on the lips it is a nice, cool, soft, flattering pink. I actually like this lipstick better then my MAC TLC because it gives the same effect and color accept in a more sanitary lipstick form, instead having to dip my fingers in a pot like the TLC to apply product. Pink fish was limited edition from the hello kitty collection so if your lucky it might be available at your local CCO but I highly suggest saving the money and hassle and get this lipstick instead! [=

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Denise92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick it looks great with basically any look the color payoff is great i love that you build to the pink you want i got this on sale for 3 bucks.! i use everyday too bad its disconyinued! :( anybody know where i can get it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by shananigans

I really like this lipstick!
It gives me a very healthy look. It doesn't make it look dry or chapped at all. I really like this color on my fair skin, it's not too dark and not too light. I'm going to buy a few more shades of this lipstick. I recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

This is a well used, well loved lipstick of mine. The colour payoff is definitely better than expected. I love how there is no shimmer in this, it's so darn hard to find a pink lipstick that has no annoying glitter/shimmers. It feels moisturizing on and smells wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by OutOfLine

I purchased this lipstick when I was 13?? I think.... I was at my local drugstore and was scanning the rows f lipstick by maybelline, loreal, covergirl and other drugstore brands..... this one caught my eye because it was cheap and the girliest lipstick color in the store! (back then i thought all the other colors were too old looking lol). This is not a true pink. It is far too light. BUT this is a gorgoeus color. Its a baby pink but isnt visible unless i apply aconcealer underneath this stuff. It goes with many looks and suits my colorings really well! Its lasting power is okay... but its alright for me because i like the faded color of the lipstick more... if that makes any sense. At first it applys really shiny.... but soon mattes down a little. It also is VERY moisturizing for a lip stick... but i still wear lip balm with it. It dus not accentuate chapped lips or peeling or anything of that matter..... bu the packaging sucks... i broke my lid the third time i used it.... it cracked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 11:53:00 AM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this color. This is the perfect clone of that light pink Jessica Simpson is always wearing. I happened to be looking for a replacement for my Touch by Smashbox and this is the closet thing to it. I never I thought I would find it through a maybelline line, after looking through all the "higher end" lines. Well I really like it and suggest it to anyone who likes hint of a hint of pink with glossy shine.