July 28, 2014 | 1995 users online

Concealers - New York Color - Concealer Stick

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by impact_player

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I remember having this product in high school and when I went searching for a cheap yellow concealer in a hurry, I picked this up. It is not very smooth and just not very good quality. Maybe I'm older and wiser now? :) Pass on this. There are better drugstore choices. Even Maybelline's, although not amazing, is much better consistency.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

This is one of my least favorite drugstore products ever. I wore it under my eyes and on blemishes one day at school and every body kept looking at me weird and saying my "under the eye area" looked really dark. I looked in the mirror and saw that it had completely dried out my skin- that's not normally dry at all. It had also enhanced the darkness under my eye rather then covering them up. It also gave me wrinkles under my eyes which I've NEVER noticed~I'm only seventeen and I have very young looking skin~ and I had to walk around like that until I got home. This is just gross. It made me look scary. Please save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This is horrible. Just a dab makes undereyes look cakey and wrinkley. When I put it on my zits it makes them look crusty even after I exfoliate and moisturize. It has very little coverage. I'm so sad, I really wanted this to work

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by frostedlicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantabulous concealer in my opinion. Well, my under eyes are oily (not extremely oily but just oily), this concealer is quite dry but it doesn't pull my skin when I apply it. Because the concealer is quite dry and my under eyes are quite oily, it's just a good combination. I bought this in the shade Medium and it's the correct shade for me. The best part of it is the price, it's cheap and so affordable. I gave it 5 stars because considering about the price, the packaging is quite good (nothing special, but it's not bad) and the formula of it is amazing for its price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was not impressed. The colors run really light and the darker colors are harder to find. The color I bought was too light but appeared way darker int he packaging which is misleading. This product appears chalky and beads on my face. The coverage is light and non-buildable. It didn't cover a light freckle and just highlighted my dark circles instead of covering them. The only pro of this product is that it's cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I guess it's true what they say: the drier the concealer, the higher the coverage. This NYC concealer is very dry without pulling the skin. So dry, in fact, that it cannot be used alone; but works well blended with foundation or liquid concealer. I use the lightest shade to cover my dark circles. I have used this product about as long as I have used cosmetics and keep purchasing. I have occasionally switched to other brands such as Avon, Maybelline, Essence and Rimmel; but still keep coming back to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lemonpopper

I got this concealer in the shade medium. This was about $2 at walmart, so extremely cheap. I bought this because of the good reviews I reaad about this product. I bought this probably...9 months ago? When I came to do this review I was thinking 'what happened to all the good reviews!!???' . For me this acually worked out pretty great! first, it was cheap, CHEAP. second, this actually gave me good coverage for my dark circles. I'd say the coverage is a medium-buildable coverage. I like the thick consistency that it delivers, I warm it up by rubbing it on the back of my hand until it feels creamy then I'll use the warmed up mixture and apply it with my fingers. I find this concealer...to change in texture throughout the day. First when I apply it on, it just feels thick, and smooth. Then after 5 minutes is looks slightly cakey, then it dries to a thin, smooth feel. moisturize, primer (I subsitute sunscreen )and powder, and this concealer will stay on and look great through the day. Also this doesn't work as well for any dry patches of skin, say around your nose. Overall, I recommend you go buy this concealer, especially if you're on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I actually like this cover up alot. It goes on creamy and smooth the colour choices for me are perfect as well as the price. I don't find it gives me that heavy cover up look and works well all day. It also works great for an eye shadow primer. My shadow lasts all day which is a nice bonus.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up because it was so cheap and I like some NYC's other products, but I'm not impressed. It does almost nothing for my under eye circles. It's works okay on blemishes and and zits... but doesn't last long and is very difficult to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by ohhotdayumn

I don't really like to spend much on beauty products, so I got this. Honestly, I don't think it's too bad! I like it, it blends well on my under eye circles when I use a sponge. It also works pretty well on blemish's, and doesn't break me out. I'll continue buying because of the price:)