September 22, 2014 | 1620 users online

Loose Powders - Guerlain - LE Meteorites by Pucci

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Tirje980

I am soooo in love with Guerlain meteorites!! It is truly amazing!! The shimmer is subtle and it has a nice scent, but what i am crazy about is the beautiful packaging and cute turqoise balls! Love love love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Ekaterina7

I'm crazy about it. Perfect package, fine color. One of the best Meteorites

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Redsilas77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this product. Although I have not purchased the Pucci design, the color 'beads' are the same. I'm still using the same set I bought over 3 years ago! Transparent, and other powders look cakey on me, but this blends for everything.

This looks great all over the face with or without foundation, and blends everything together. Ditch the brush that comes with the powder (or if not included, but a Chanel brush instead). The container has seen a lot of travel and wear and soon it will be time for me to purchase a new set. Its worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Fabiochanel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS WONDERFULL!!!! its a wonderfull combination between mythic and winter radiance 2005 LE. It is shimmery like winter radiance and nice and pale like mythic.
But its not shallow its gives a clear,rosy slightly shimmery finish that sets foundation perfectly!! I love it in combination with guerlain's semi matt foundation.
it matches perfectly with my NW15 complection!!!
too bad its LE and the pucci box is soooo adorable!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by pinkchocolatekiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is the 2nd time ive bought meteorites my 1st purchase was mythic. i prefare the pucci much better though. there great as a highlighter or a blush and can even be used all over the face. i think they have a lovely scent but the thing that really made me want to buy this product was definately the colour of the balls which look like little candy balls and also the fabulous packaging. id definately buy these again its just a pity they are limited edition but arent all our favourite products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by dthompson21

I'm a Pucci-addict, so I HAD to buy this product. It was my first time trying Guerlain and meteorites and I LOVE it! It is very subtle, yet adds a touch of brightness to my face. I really like the slight scent and feel a tad luxurious when I use this product (which is everyday.) For me, it was a GREAT purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by AJC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's my first Meteorites purchase and I was tempted by the Pucci print and it being LE. I've had it for only few days and here it goes. I'm not particularly crazy about the scent of the pearls -- fortunately you can only smell it from the box and not on your face, so it's ok. Then, it's a bit too shimmery in my opinion. I'd expect from a highlighter of this class to throw in less mica and other glitter and more of this unique kind of glow, mother-of-pearl like rather than disco-ball like (though it is slight) -- I guess I was expecting a product more similar to Chanel's LE of Les 4 Impressions de Chanel in 25 Aurore, but I'll give it more test driving to form my ultimate decision.
UPDATE: I think I got hooked! Now the fragrance doesn't bother me -- I quite love it actually. I think I've found a right application method/quantity and now can see the what everybody here's raving about. Definitely a winner in artificial light/photos, in daylight still works/looks great. Now I'm looking forward to new LE of Meteorites!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by rebdab

Couldn't resist! I love the meteorites so had to have this LE! It IS very subtle but therefore can be used all over the face (unlike some of the lighter eg white pearls or pinker eg pink fresh meteorites). I think it is a touch more gold than the mythic, so for those who the mythic is a bit pale this may work better. The packaging is lovely. I only ticked the "would buy again" because I like all the meteorites so much. In reality this is a LE plus will last a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by DarthMO

This is my first time buying any product from Guerlain. I must say that the cute little candy looking balls in the box looks very very appealing. I'm a NC25, and I use this like a loose powder all over my face. It gives a soft glow to me. If you look very very closely (like press your face next to the mirror), you'll see very tiny shimmers. It's not overly glittery. This can be used as a highlighter as well. I do think this product is very expensive, but I guess it'll really last me a long long time as well. That's the trade off ;)

Overall, I like the effect it gives me. I won't buy this product again simply because I do think it's going to last me a long long time =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 8:04:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The New Meteorites in Emilio Pucci is so cool...First the container comes in a funky silver color with hot pink,greens and mauves in swirls.Then the balls are in hot pink,peach,gold,blue,white and purple.I love meteorites and will continue to but them.Im not exactly sure what look this gives you yet,Will update later.