October 2, 2014 | 1857 users online

Skincare - Body - Estee Lauder - BODY PERFORMANCE MANI PEDI

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by spacedust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It's amazing. Beatiful smell, lasts very long and it's non greasy. Even my 2,5 old niece loves it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is an expensive hand/foot cream, but it works! It doesn't feel greasy but has helped my skin feel more soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I have been using this for about 3 years. I love it. I live in Iowa and our winters are pretty cold. This keeps my feet soft, my feet are always sandal ready, even in the winter. I also use it in the summer. It just does a great job. Even though it is expensive, it lasts a long time. This is much better than drugstore brands. Also, I love the smell. Yes, I will buy again, as I already have. This is a terrific product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Pansori

I'm not sure I can give a fair review as I've never really tried other mani/pedi products other than this. All I know is that it does a very good job at keeping my hands and feet soft, it feels good, and I haven't had any problems with dryness since I started using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by shaerpiao

This lotion is nothing special compare to other drugstore handcream. What I keep noticing is that whenever I left a bit of this product at the opening, the next time I open up they turned into hard waxy bits. To me, this isn't moisturing enough to be a good handcream.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by scubaair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this product in a free gift from EL and so far I like it. It is soft and silky, has a nice scent when you put it on, doesn't go on greasy, it keeps my hands soft. The things I don't like about it: I have had other lotions stay with me a bit longer than this one, I don't have to reapply often but more than some others I have tried, although I do have very dry skin on my hands from frequent hand washing; the other thing I don't care for is that the scent does stay with you and since my hands often end up near my face, I don't really care for a hand lotion with a lingering scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by 3evita

I received this as a gift along with my purchase and I love this stuff. It's very smoothing yet has a light feeling to it not greasy at all. I rub this on my heels after shower and has diminished the dryness that was starting to occur due to wearing lots of sandals this summer!! I wish this stuff wasn't so expensive!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by belindajbutler

I received this as a free gift when I purchased other EL products. I think it is an "OK" cream, but I don't feel that it is a wonderful fabulous product. It does not last very long on my hands or feet for keeping in the moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbellax30

I love this lotion. I have a tendancy to wash my hands all the time and this keeps them super soft. It also has a nice clean smell to it. Nothing i have used before can compare to this. I absolutely love it =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 11:19:00 AM More reviews by sunkissed10

I do not like EL skincare products nor their body productsh however this particular product has been a staple for more than 2 months now. I use this cream as a mask esp on my feet.It keeps them very moist and keeps those horrible small cracks at bay. As stated on the box it is like a paraffin dip.