July 23, 2014 | 2000 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Eyeliner in Winter White

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best cheap white eyeliner I've ever had. It stays on my inner rims, and shows up bright white on me. I am interested in trying a white eyeliner from a department store artistry line, just to compare, but I do love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'm not sure if this is the right product, it looks like it in the picture, but i have the kohl liner in pure white and YES i agree with the person below, my liner was DEFINITELY not white at all, it was yellow and i was stupid for buying it, i thought maybe the outer layer was a bit dried so it was yellow but i kept sharpening and it never turned white. i did get it on clearance...so maybe it was old? even then, i would think they wouldn't sell makeup at CVS that are so old that the color permanently changes? but anywho, i wanted to use this to line my waterline but for some reason with every revlon liner ive used (colorstay) it makes my eyes sting. i was suppose to give this 3 lippies but it was very creamy and i found a better use for it lol, since its so creamy and blendable i use it as a cream shadow/brow highlighter instead!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's not even white.
It's like an off white, a yellow/white.

Maybe I just got a bad batch?
But really, this isn't white. And it's not that creamy either :/

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

nice white eyeliner. goes on smoothly and is actually white and its very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this for $4 on clearance i have been wanting a white eyeliner and this little matte liner does add lighteness under the eyes, i have to use it sparingly or i look like i have crusty eyes. wont be buying it again, but its a soft eyeliner for the waterline, i would dare not use something harsh, this serves the purpose.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by ccjcjl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this at CVS for about $6, and I've had it for a few months now. The color is okay, but if you put even a little too much, it gets yucky and clumps up in a few minutes, and it even gathered in my tear ducts. I would have given it 3 lippies, but for the past few weeks, I've realized that I've been getting an allergic reaction from it. I thought I did not have allergies to anything, so this came as a surprise. So, people who are allergic to a lot of cosmetics: beware!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2002 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I use this to line the inside of my lower eyelid, to make your eyes appear larger.