December 22, 2014 | 1816 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - Volumizing with Soy and Pomegranate

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by bloodyroses

MY HAIR NOW FEELS LIKE STRAW. And that never happens. Even when I got my naturally level 1 coloured hair bleached, it was still soft. But after ONE use of this shampoo and conditioner set... MY HAIR IS DEAD. There are absolutely NO detangling properties. I might as well have just stuck to my Herbal Essences... How sad. This is going back to the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

Yes I would buy this again... but only if it were a little bit cheaper.
This is very light, smells delicious, and works very well for detangling my very curly hair (sadly... it has been discontinued).

If it was for 8 dollars... then maybe i'd consider since it's natural :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by jenlauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this with the matching shampoo and I loved it. The smell is intoxicating. I used this conditioner after a swim class for 4 months and it always made my hair manageable and shiny. I didn't notice any volume, at all, but I still love the moisture and shine it provides.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

Pros:
~smells good
~detangles well
~fights frizz
~all natural
~no parabens or sulfates

Cons:
~expensive in my opinion.
~not all that grand
~didn't reach my expectations for this.

Wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by moggi

The scent is sort of like soy milk, with only a hint of pomegranate. I would have liked a more fruity scent, but I did not find the smell unpleasant. It's a gentle conditioner with a nice consistency, and it really did add volume to my hair. Nice to have a product that does what the label promises!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Rhyc

Picked this and the shampoo up for $7.99 each at Walgreens and I am absolutely in love with them. I find the shampoo to be a bit drying on my hair (It's pretty thick and non-oily) but the conditioner really evens it out. Before this I used Pantene and it left my hair way too greasy.
I've been using this for a month now and I've begun to notice less strands of hair falling out too.
Going Sulfate free is really worth it so I'll be repurchasing this in the near future <3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by milyaksaysmoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must admit that I did not look up all these reviews when I bought the conditioner myself. However, I am glad that I did not, as I might have been turned off by the low ratings.

This conditioner worked marvelously for me, especially when I left it in for 2-3 minutes. I have an extremely sensitive scalp so I cannot use anything that has SLS or SLES in it, so this was a godsend to me.

My hair is much softer and easier to tame than when I had tried other natural conditioners like the Body Shop's latest range, and it certainly does not irritate my scalp like those that I used from L'oreal Kids and Ginvera. The volume is definitely there too, and I can feel it as soon as I step out of the shower.

The price is alright, as the local Sephora here charges S$18 for one bottle. When you count in shipping and whatnot, it works out to be not that unreasonable.

(It must be noted though that I have not ever straightened or curled my hair, and that I do use Burt's Bees More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut as a shampoo before this.)

EDIT: After switching to the Burt's Bees More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut conditioner, I have realized that this conditioner is lacking in the anti-tangle department and have thus, taken a lippy off. Perhaps I should try using both the Volumizing shampoo & conditioner next time to see the results. Until then, this is a 4 (out of 5) for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is not moisturizing enough for my hair. It's great as a co-wash, but I refuse to pay almost 10 bucks for a co-wash conditioner - hence I consider it to be very expensive, even if it costs a fraction of what you would pay for high-end hair products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by wonderblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well like I said with the shampoo of the same brand, I use this because I have hair that is prone to greasiness, am paranoid about build up and therefore want a cone free conditioner.
First off the thing about this conditioner is you can't apply it, leave for two seconds and then rinse it out expecting the results you'd get with other conditioners. You have to leave it in for a little while otherwise it will not soften/moisturise/do whatever a conditioner does to your hair. I wash my face/body, exfoliate, shave whilst this is on and then rinse it off. If you do that, then you will get good results :)
It doesn't weigh my hair down which a lot of conditioners can do and it doesn't make my hair greasy, so basically I'm happy with this. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive for a conditioner, but that seems to be the price I have to pay for cone free hair products.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJustine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have an oily scalp and normal hair. I would not suggest this for anyone who has dry hair as there is not a lot of slip.
The smell to me varies from bottle. At times it is really fruity and other times very much a soy scent.
I am partial to Burt's Bees hair products as they have always made my hair very shiny.
I don't use the shampoo any more because I use a bar shampoo but so as far as volume goes I will say this does not weigh down my hair. I wish this made my hair feel soft but I've noticed that it makes my hair feel a little dry.