Rimmel Soft Kohl - Silver

4.7

on 6/3/2013 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just wanted to try a little shimmer & shine without using sparkly shadow or getting too much of a glittery look. I also didn't want the color to sprinkle onto my cheeks or move anywhere I didn't want it. This is great. I first tested the "waterproof" claims at the local water park & it stayed all day, but some came off when I rubbed my eyes (hours after application) so it's not "smudge-proof", but I wasn't worried about it behind huge sunnies. I'd be more careful if I was going out somewhere nice. It's very easy to use & a fine line makes a big impression, so be aware.

on 8/24/2007 12:52:00 AM

This stuff is awesome for your corner eye to make things pop. It applies easily and has a lot of color. Just be easy because it's a really REALLY soft eyeliner and it will crumble and get in your eye if you are not careful.

Another great product by Rimmel.

A very nice silver color, it's got quite a bit of sparkle. You have to go over a few times to get a really obvious silver color, but only once or twice if you just want a light silver color. Looks nice smudged or as a straight line. Packaging is nice, it's made in Italy, and it's pretty cheap! This is a good color for nights out dancing, clubbing, or just going to any party. P