April 17, 2014 | 1572 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - 3D Effect - Les Nudes - 33 Brun Poetic

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lozzyhubbard

Not normally one for lip gloss but this is the one for me, its so smooth and not sticky and the brush is small instead of the normal applicator which i think makes application a lot better. The colour is a little pale but i dont use very much.

I have never used bourjois before but i must say i will be going and looking at their other products very soon

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

This review is for 33-Brun Poetic's big sister, aka 34-Rose Mythic. I've seen them both in action and they're actually quite similar - 33 is a tad more pale, whilst 34 has got a bit more life to it. I'd describe Rose Mythic as a muted, light rose color - on the pale side, but far from dead-looking. In terms of shine, it's an absolute disco ball. It's incredibly sparkly and it gives that sexy wet look to the lips, however it's somehow forgiving at the same time - it's not like it drowns them in chunky glitter. Its consistency is smooth and light, it keeps the lips very moisturized and it fades evenly, without leaving any annoying residue behind. A couple of cons: I personally find its scent to be a little too sweet, and I'm not a big fan of its flimsy little brush either - I always tend to go for doe-foot applicators, I find them the most effective and quick when it comes to applying lip-gloss; however these are two minor drawbacks to a generally good and reliable product. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by sarahanne40

Nice gloss, which smells of Refreshers :)! This is a nude brown (as the name suggests) with a fine/micro purple/white shimmer. I bought to increase my gloss collection, it does settle into the lines and comes off a bit white when drying, but works well over lipstick. Not too sticky, you can definately feel the glitter particles though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this colour, it's one I have always wanted but very rarely found.
However the texture is not that good. It's very thick, a bit sticky, settles into the lines and corners of the mouth and I feel like I have to look up in the mirror constantly, to make sure I don't look like a clown.

I use it everyday, but I feel like this would be more appropriate with a smokey eyes makeup, as it's somehow milky.

I won't repurchase, there are so many other products I want to try out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Twilight5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this lipgloss during my latest lipgloss craze, along with the other nude pinkier lipgloss.

I have been trying it on without any other makeup, so it is a bit too pale for my asian yellowish skin (NC 25). I'm sure it will look so much better with a made up face. I'm pretty happy with this lipstick except for its grittiness. It feels sandy when I rub my lips together.

However, I love love love how pigmented it is and the colour. Until I find another lipgloss just like this, but without any grit, I'll continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Don't let the "brun" fool you - it's not that brown at all! It's a lovely sparkly nude, without being over the top or childish. The applicator is too tiny for my full lips, but I don't mind it for such a lovely color. It looks great over Hue or Creme d'Nude (MAC). I can see myself running out fast for how much I use it. I do wish there was a bit more in the tube, but it's a very pretty gloss. It isn't sticky or tacky, which is a definite plus, but doesn't wear as long as those that are.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by helbeluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great colour - a nice, not-too-pink or brown nude.
Stays on for a fair while and easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by iramasson

The color of this gloss is beautiful and is quite rare (this is the first gloss I managed to find that is such cool nude brown). I have very pigmented lips and this is quite hard to spread evenly on bare lips. It streaks a bit and sets into lines. The smell can be a bit too much but not to a point that it would stop me from using or buying it. The gloss is more lasting that some other glosses and it has quite noticeable glitter of which I am not that much of a fan. I want some sparkle but I want it to be a bit smaller.

I love the brush and think it is a perfect size for loading enough product for one use.

It wasn't a bad buy but I don't think I would buy again. Also quite pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by ivanica90

Love it! This shade is beautiful,package is nice and i like the brush! It stays on lips for quite a long time and it has glamorous shine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lip gloss. Its a neautral nude with cool undertones (perfect for my NC25 skin). It is fairly pigmented for a lip gloss but the colour is mild enough for every day. I went through a whole tube of it in couple of months (it doesn't happen very often). I got another two on special in this shade because this is my favorite nude gloss. It has some silvery shimmer as well.

I took one lippy off because sometimes the smell can be a bit annoying, I prefer non-scented glosses like Clinique