September 20, 2014 | 1618 users online

Eye Shadow - Boots - 17 Trio Eye Shadow in "Barely There"

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2007 8:36:00 AM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love boots 17 makeup. This trio consists of 3 different shades of barely tere which are natural nude shades suitable for daytime and a natural look.
These eyeshadows are barely there and have enough pigmnet that gives them the exact colour that you see in the pot and good staying power.
All of these colours will suit all ye shades as they are natural...However they are perfect for pale skin tones....But will suit med and tnned skintones - however they are very light and deeper skintones may not get enough punch from these light colours...
There is a nude pink - pale brown and an Ivory - all of which have a slight shimmer too them makin them perfect for any month. As I said they are light so really only suitable for daytime.
3 eye shadows for 4.99 is a bargain and these havent broken up on me when I have dropped the pot. This is a great bargain and I will use all the shades unlike some pots that I only use one.

I reccomend this for that nude look....Check out the other colours in this range - there is something for everyone....