December 21, 2014 | 1724 users online

Body Scrubs - Boots - Mediterranean - Mint Melon and Sugar Body Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by reny234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hate it. After searching for a scrub decided on this one. Easy to use, however to remove the yucky film left after rinsing is horrible. I had to take a wash cloth a rub my skin to remove excess

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this body scrub ~ four lippies because there are no additional Boot's products with this scent. I use this in the shower, and on my feet with a pumice stone. The scrub smells so good and the results are excellent. It is kinda slippery, so be careful in the shower ~ rinse off the excess product as soon as you see it on the floor of the tub or bath.

When the container is about 1/4 full, I move one scrub near the kitchen sink. My DH is a contractor, and this is his favorite scrub for his hands. He thinks the mint melon scrub smells wonderful, he is getting great results, and super soft hands...I love this product and I will buy this for my kitchen alone...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by starbellieddoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i absolutely LOVE this scrub! i'm a big believer in body scrubs and this one smells soo good and leaves my skin feeling & looking wonderful. definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by SmallKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because the scent is so delicious I want to eat it! It's abrasiveness is just perfect, and leaves my skin so soft afterwords! I love the size of the tub for the price, it lasts forever. I use this after I shave, paying special attention to my arms and feet. I took off one lippie cause it leaves some film on my bathtub. Always repurchase, and great as a gift!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this because of the scent of melon and mint which was so appealing. I should have read the ingredients list first -- this has mineral oil as one of the first ingredients. It makes the scrub somewhat hard to spread around especially on damp skin - it clumps up and falls straight into the tub - and it leaves a thick film that refuses to wash off even if I use soap to cleanse afterwards. It's like my skin is Scotch-Guarded! YUCK --No more mineral oil scrubs for me :P